Continuous Ketone Monitoring

tech

Is anyone using the continuous ketone monitor by Sibio?

I think they are an Australian Company.

Previous topics over the past 2 years:

Company promo:

(Peter - Don't Fear the Fat ) #2

Hey I’m seriously considering this! Your very naughty for posting it hahaha @FrankoBear

And only £47 in the UK

I only monitored Ketones at the very start - until I was in Ketosis. Not ever since.

(Bob M) #4

Is it only available in the UK?

Too bad there are no updates by the person who tried it.

I’d try it. I’d like to see what my ketones do during the day. I have a general idea: they are lowest in the morning and highest before bed. But it would be interesting to see what they do all day. And test how many carbs I can eat before ketones go to zero.

(Peter - Don't Fear the Fat ) #5

I’m not sure. It’s defo a Europe wide thing. Not that we are strictly in Europe anymore. If unavailable I can buy it for you and ship it … possibly :smiley:

(Bob M) #6

Thanks for the offer. When I got my CGM, I had my wife’s sister buy it (a year’s supply of Free Style Libre) in Sweden, and she shipped it to me. (Had to use a reader programmed in Swedish, but luckily I got a Canadian program that used English to download and view the data, and there aren’t many Swedish words I needed to learn on the reader.) They are over the counter in Sweden, but I have to get a prescription here in the US.

It’s the type of thing that would be interesting to wear for a while.