Confessions of a Ketoer

I gave up pasta, but kept my plastic pasta scoop, you know what I mean? It’s that big funny spoon with claw fingers around its perimeter. Turns out it makes a darn good back scratcher.

What do you want to confess? I am listening.

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #2

Long after the steak is out of the cast iron skillet and the pan is cool, I use a spoon and collect some of the crunchy things left in the pan (what is that called) and the beef tallow and savoy it between my lips. Okay I just eat it down.

(Michelle) #3

No matter how often I mop, my kitchen has a thin sheen of bacon grease at all times.

(charlie3) #4

My eyes got a little misty as I was putting two unopened cans of old-fashioned Quaker Oats in the garbage last March.

(What The Fast?!) #5

Same.

Also, my boyfriend always gives me the fattier half of the steak…that’s true love. :heart:

(Eli) #6

I believe it’s called fond.

(Troy) #7

Yup!
Yeah, I remember tossing out some so called energy and breakfast bars
I mean , sugar compressed nothing good in here carb packages🤣

(Bunny) #8

I had a real cookie today! Bad Bunny!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #9

I miss farting.

Not joking.

I did actually startle myself recently when I did fart.

True story.

(Jane) #10

Heh.

I rarely get gas anymore but last Monday I tried 2 new keto foods - rutabaga “hash browns” and Shirataki noodles. I don’t know which one gave me such bad gas but I’d sure like to know!!! :nauseated_face:

(Troy) #11

:flushed:
No!!!
Say its not so?:sweat:
Delete delete delete haha

Not Our “ go to “ show me the science guru
Jk

Well, now I can go get a real donut I guess🤣

Hopefully, it was at least one of your fav cookies

Lol!

I have yet to miss farting, is this a thing or just you?

I have nothing to confess… yet.

(David) #14

My biggest problem is controlling my eager to convert other people. My moms husband have a very aggressive type 2 diabetes. He still eat mainly carbs and avoid fat, because that is what the doctors tell him. And I can’t stand watching it…

(Karen) #15

Ha ha ha ha!:joy::joy:

(Jane) #16

Ok, I admit it…

When I slice off my Tbl of Kerrygold butter for my coffee … I hangs head take a bite out of the end of it before it goes into my cup because I love the taste of butter.

i am about 3 weeks in and last night i emptied all my glass jars of flower, yeast, pasta’s, cous cous etc etc
in the bin :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Did a cupboard carb clean out. Probably for the first time in my life …all my food cupboards are empty…but the fridge is packed. :bacon: :egg: :avocado: :cheese::drooling_face:

(Aimee Moisa) #19

I accidentally let grassfed ground beef go bad. And then I ate it. And then I got sick.

:frowning:

(Michelle) #20

I do the same!