Commercial Bone Broth

(Mark Anderson) #1

Hi guys

Been walking a lot and eating sensibly for 12 weeks. Started LCHF a few weeks ago after reading Jason Fung’s books. Since then read a ton about LCHF, Keto, IF, etc. Dropped 45 lbs in 12 weeks and down two pants sizes.

Just started IF and been doing 18:6 for a week. Just finished my first 36-hour fast. Had coffee in morning, green tea and water during day. Planning to eat breakfast and dinner today and then another 36-hour fast.

Does anybody know of a good commercial bone broth that I could use during extended fasts?

What other supplements do you all take during extended fasts?

Thanks

Mark

(Karen) #2

Most people like Fire and Kettle. I have used Zoup. Also there’s a grass fed frozen one I pick up at Natural grocery when it’s on sale.

K

(Mark Anderson) #3

thanks

(Candy Lind) #4

There are lots of them out there; Fire and Kettle is probably best known. Be sure and read the labels. I’m guessing you are not (yet) a cook, thus having to purchase bone broth. It’s stupid easy to make if you are cooking your own (bony) meats.

(Mark Anderson) #5

Thanks. I’m actually a very good cook, but getting the bones is a challenge and I have better things to do with several hours