Clever Keto Phrases

I saw your irony @KetoKate which is why the slogan amused me. Having been through my own weightloss journey (+100lbs down with keto) I have experienced fat shaming first hand and would never knowingly fat shame anyone else, it didn’t even occur to me that the slogan could take on that connotation.
I am also painfully aware, as most of us are here, of the inadequacy of the usda food pyramid. KCKO :blush:

Just had a thought @AnnaLeeMI, what about an option for a print on the back that says “Proud supporter of 2 Keto Dudes” with the web address below? The intent being that the profit (or a portion of depending on your mark up) from the extra cost to put this on the back gets donated to @dudes?

(AnnaLeeThal) #90

Oh, I’m sure that’s do-able

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #91

I need dis

(Trisha) #92

Or do " just eat it" with a pic of weird AL with bacon

(Cathy Schroder) #93

At this rate you may sell enough to finance your trip!

(Jonathan Walz) #94

This thread reminded me of this old commercial. It’s bacon!! https://youtu.be/0k4JS4M-DHs

(Jonathan Walz) #95

Go Keto - 'cause it’s all about the bacon!

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #96

One of my fav commercials, and not the recent redo that is lame :blush::wink:

(Beverly Turner) #97

I keep saying that sugar is evil so maybe a graphic of a sugar cube with devil horns and bacon with angel wings.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #98

Holy crap, I was just thinking about that one today, thanks for posting!

(Steven Judd) #99

I enjoyed the name of this website, and it seems appropriate for this thread: http://www.buttermakesyourpantsfalloff.com/

(Mic Terpstra) #100

This has been my Facebook image for months…

Metabolic derangement cured with ketogenic rearrangement

(Jeff) #102

Hello Everyone! I heard that the Ketonix will be performing at the Shopper Hopper in Cleveland on April 23rd. :stuck_out_tongue:

I like vague statements that elicit questions. Like:

KETO
ET OK

(Michael Wallace Ellwood) #104

“I said leave the fucking fat on the fucking steak please waiter!”

(Barry Smith) #105

Keep the toast, leave the butter.
Dr. Steven phinney

(Carpe salata!) #106

“Carpe salata”

Cesar salad of course. :smiley:

(Cheryl Meyers) #107