Clever Keto Phrases

(Mike W.) #108

“I don’t sweat, I render”

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #109

“Give me bacon, or give me death” is my favorite.

How about “KCKO” on the front, and the crown with “Keep Calm / and / Keto On” on the back? (If it’s not a trademark violation, that is.)

There’s also, “Come to the dark side: we have bacon,” but it doesn’t quite work for me. Nor does "Come to the keto side: . . . " though one or the other may work for other people.

“Low [carbohydrate drawing], high [fat drawing]” would be nice. It’s sciencey, and it might be cryptic enough to stimulate inquiries.

(Cathy) #110

Butter makes us all better. From hyperlipid blog “I resist insulin”.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #111

“Your libido is better on butter.”

(Carpe salata!) #112

Or

Ketoers do it with butter :wink:

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #113

You, sir, have a nasty mind. I like the way you think! :thumbsup:

(Susan) #114

Lol @Vega I’m in the same boat (guess my close friends & family would understand but strangers on the street would be like whaaaaat?) We could order shirts in our target sizes and then be the billboards for keto :slight_smile:

(Mic Terpstra) #115

I want a t-shirt that says “Warning: this person is in Ketosis!”
…that I can wear while working out or walking for exercise… hopefully as bait to get someone to ask me about it…

I want one that says “Fat is my Friend”, especially made to wear when I drop all the weight!

“BUTTER me up, I like it - I’m Keto that way!”

hahahaha (inspired by another one up the thread)

how about :slight_smile:

“You’re Margerine,
I’m Butter.
I may not spread easy…
But I’m worth it!..”

hehehe have me laughing at myself like a fool! LOVE so many ideas up there!

(Tom) #119

Fuelled by Fat™

(Rob) #120

Love this one…

I have a shirt that says ‘Peace, Love & Bacon’ with a picture of a pig in the middle

Another favorite: ‘Don’t Blame Butter for What the Bread Did’

(MAYUR) #122

Probably, late to the party but I have found World of Ketones t-shirts to be funny and inspirational.