Cinnamon Almond Flour bread

(Denise) #1

This really is more the consistency of a banana-nut type bread. I eat it with cream-cheese but whatever you like. Recipe website here:
[https://healthyrecipesblogs.com/gluten-free-bread/#recipe]

I add cinnamon with powdered stevia (Purisure, or any sweetner you prefer)
I use 1.5 tbsp cinnamon, and just a scoop or so of stevia, but that’s my taste.

Any questions, please feel free to ask. I am attaching a photo of a piece and you can see I layer it, 4 layers I think, with cinnamon generously sprinkled over each layer. I mix in the the very, top layer (carefully) with a small spoon so not to disturb layers below. Weird way to do things, but what can I say, it came out of my brain :wink: I do love using parchment paper and I bake in a glass bread-loaf , or meat-loaf dish :wink: Forgot to add that I use butter instead of Coconut Oil, up to you. By a “scoop” of my stevia, I mean those tiny ones that are like 1/16th or maybe 1/32nd of a tsp. I little goes a long way in the cinnamon :wink:
cinnamon%20almond%20flour%20bread%20with%20creamcheese

(KCKO, KCFO) #2

I was thinking about making cinnamon toast using a oppsie bread recipe but this sounds much better, thanks for sharing it.

(Andrew Board) #3

Hm, i made 1 week ago something like this, buts its was without almond flour but with vanilla essence