Chocolate and coconut

(AnnaLeeThal) #1

99% Dark Chocolate, Nutivia Coconut Manna.
How will I ever survive Keto while being so deprived?!

(kimberlynwebb) #2

That looks delicious!

(Guardian of the bacon) #3

If only you had a smear of almond butter in there.

(AnnaLeeThal) #4

Now now, let’s not go nuts.

(matt ) #5

Coconut manna is outta control. It’s hard to believe how good it is.

(Guardian of the bacon) #6

Can’t help myself, I’m a nut job.

(Guardian of the bacon) #7

Ok now I gotta find manna. Where the hell in the store do I look. I hate searching out new stuff. It really pisses me off when the store moves shit to a different aisle.

(AnnaLeeThal) #8

Amazon. Usually cannot find in the stores. I bought it in a two pack.

(Guardian of the bacon) #9

What is it exactly?

(AnnaLeeThal) #10

Just coconut butter. Pure blended coconut

(Guardian of the bacon) #11

Looks divine.Ttime to put another amazon order together. Can add to my torani order

(jketoscribe) #12

http://www.target.com/p/let-s-do-organic-creamed-coconut-7-oz/-/A-50545042?sid=2804S&ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google_pla_df&CPNG=PLA_Grocery%2BEssentials%2BShopping_Local&adgroup=SC_Grocery&LID=700000001170770pgs&network=g&device=m&location=9032310&fndsrc=tgtao&gclid=Cj0KEQiAyuPCBRCimuayhb3qqvwBEiQAgz62keLeTX6F3lfZ9YDf-fYYCIiTTEw0_p0VKf4DJW-rrNsaAope8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds Same stuff as “coconut manna” 1/3 the price.

(Guardian of the bacon) #13

This looks like a liquid?

(AnnaLeeThal) #14

That’s not the same thing. The stuff I’m talking about is puréed coconut mass, like peanut butter but with coconut instead. Coconut butter.

(jketoscribe) #15

So it this. It’s just vacuum packed into a plastic wrapped brick instead of a jar. I’ve had both. They are exactly the same stuff–coconut butter.

(jketoscribe) #16

It’s a solid vacuum packed “brick” but if you warm it up it’s liquid.

(AnnaLeeThal) #17

Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna, 15 Ounce https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003V7XNRQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_kOGwyb1XR1JG7

This is the least expensive on Amazon that I could find. But get the two pack instead because you will be sad when the first jar is gone.

(AnnaLeeThal) #18

I stand corrected! That looks similar to the coconut milk package I buy. I will have to try that out.

(jketoscribe) #19

I thought I was getting something creamy and liquid when I bought the coconut cream. Nope, coconut butter. But the best part is that it’s easier to warm and mix. I squeeze it out into silicone molds for single servings.

(AnnaLeeThal) #20

That is genius. I have been chiseling mine out of the jar with a spoon.