Chipotle Just Launched New Keto, Paleo, And Whole30 Bowls—But What’s The Nutrition Like?

fastfood
restaurant

(Troy) #1

Just other options I guess
Sigh
Not for all, I understand
YMMV

The Keto New Year push continues :roll_eyes:
Not for me though above
W the Price
And the carb amount , I go total carbs

Heck, if I endulgee
I would eat 2 of these “ lifestyle bowls “ easily!
That’s $20😳
Nope…no can do

Keto Salad Bowl

I saw that (mobile orders only) but figured I’d still just order it the way I normally do, i.e.

I prefer doubling up on the carnitas, skip the unnecessary salsa, and I ask only for a little bit of lettuce. It’s never a hassle ordering it, nobody cares whatsoever about skipping the rice and beans on a burrito bowl.

(Troy) #3

Yup😁
A great option
Thanks for sharing

If you really want double carnitas, you really have to be assertive about it, though!

The one time I ordered it double upfront, I got two scoops of carnitas. Every other time I’ve specified ‘carnitas’ I get two scoops, then I ask afterwards to double it up. A few times I’ve had them only give me one more scoop of carnitas and had to tell them I asked for double, i.e. please give me another scoop.

I don’t get why all the hassle over a bit of meat, but ordering this way always works.

You can order it exactly how you want and they assemble it. I may be missing something… good but unnessary marketing. I love me some Chipotle!

(KCKO, KCFO) #6

I did bowls like this there before I went keto even.

(Empress of the Unexpected) #7

I posted an article today about how Chipotle was one of the most keto-friendly fast food options.

(Empress of the Unexpected) #8

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #9

@Hopeoftheflame and I occasionally do Chipotle just like we want it. Keto friendly for fast food. It’s nice they are giving it some press now. For me twice in the last 5 months. I do usually get a small amount of pinto beans.

We eat at a tex mexican restaurant once a week and every other week I have carne asada rib eye with refried beans. I east 50% of the beans and don’t drop out of keto. If I eat that day earlier I don’t have carbs so I can eat refried beans.

(Empress of the Unexpected) #10

Yum!