Cheryl's 90 Day Carnivore Challenge: Started on Nov 01 going through to Feb 29, 2020

Fangsy, Tonight’s sky painting is for you. This shot from the high side of our block. You can just see the ocean in bottom left corner. I can hear it from here.

(Susan) #1124

That is a gorgeous picture, so beautiful =).

(Keto Koala 🐨) #1125

@FrankoBear Its moments like these that I remember that Australia is very beautiful.:flushed::wink::rofl::joy::kangaroo::kangaroo::kangaroo::koala:

oh that is a nice location you are in FB to be so close to the ocean.
That is a beautiful pic.

Abscessed tooth. Had a root canal. Ugh. But I couldn’t eat much at all for about 3 days til they could get me into have it handled. Face swelled like a little chipmunk, ok, a big chipmunk HA

Got that handled. I lost about 2.5 lbs. on the scale. Holding a new low.

the ‘I can’t eat’ diet works well HAHA but today I woke up feeling good and out of pain and root canal done and now I wanna eat and eat I will.

Beef tenderloin and a lot of shrimp with alfredo sauce for dipping.

so a few more lbs. toward my last 20-25 vanity lbs I want gone. I will take it anyway I can get it off…lol…but darn that tooth was a nasty way to get some lbs gone LOL.

hope everyone is well!

I ate well yesterday…those 2 lbs are back but I kept off a tiny bit of it…1/2 lb. still gone so I will take it.

I knew I would see it again in that after some days of not eating mostly and now my tooth feels great and I ate well again I bloated back up.

hey it is what it is and I am cool with it.

I wanted to eat down the kitchen last night. I almost attacked all of the kid’s and hubby’s junky food just cause…no reason. I was ‘in a mood’ ya know LOL But I nibbled a bit of this and that and held plan tight tho. I was one step from eating everything in sight but I talked myself out of it.

I tell you guys some days are harder than others LOL haven’t had a real wanted to eat crap off plan day in a very very long time. But I got thru it in ok control and feel fine about the crazy yesterday around food and will just leave it in the rearview and more forward.

hey some days :slight_smile: but all good here today.
hope everyone else is good!

(Keto Koala 🐨) #1129

@Fangs I’m glad your root canal is fixed Fangsy. I hear ya. My flatmate had pizza tonight and I just asked to smell it. But I had my bacon…well mostly bacon. I’m too full though. It’s an hour later and I’m still full. :nauseated_face::pig::heart::heart:

I know B…it is a pain when surrounded literally by food we used to love and probably still want deep down but know it is crap/poison but that line drawn in the sand for me can drive me batshit crazy some days ya know. Some days so strong, some days so weak I have to fight like a crazy azz woman for survival………and to think it is all over f’ing food. crap food! Makes me sick truly to think there can be the crazy days LOL

smell it? girl ya did great if you even went there cause I would have to put it out of sight as I do LOL

Hope you are doing ok B! You too good to be not doing well, you so perky, we need ya perky and fine! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

(Daisy) #1131

I went dirty carnivore all last week. Lots of processed meats and snacking. Back to basics this week. Mostly beef and eggs. I made some organ meat burgers yesterday. Ground beef, heart, kidney, liver and pork belly. It was pretty good. I made enough for all week

My eyebrows have gotten darker. Previously salt and peppered.

Wow, FB…made me think of that video that S Baker put out talking about gray hair getting darker as one stays on zero carb longer :slight_smile: you are eyebrow proof now of that being truthful…cool!

(Keto Koala 🐨) #1134

@Fangs Ahhhhh Fangsy, how did I only JUST read your reply. Oh it’s been a weird two days. Scary neibour yesterday, had to call the cops on him. Then today the phone went ape crap on me and I had to reset the whole damn thing. It took ALL day ( and lots of swearing) to get it to work again. I’m SO glad that’s over!!! I’m on the mend now. How’s your mouth after the root canal business?? :tooth::tooth::tooth:. Fangy, I was SO strong the other night. It was a meatlovers pizza with BBQ sauce!!!:woozy_face::pizza:. I just take a big whiff and I’m done. Once I had the bacon the craving buzzed off. Tonight I had chicken. Fasted for 48 hours cos I was stressed from yesterday. I’m hoping the madness is over now.:crazy_face:. I have been slack, I’ll chat more. There’s no excuse, your a cool chick and you are a bird’s of a feather horsie chick too. It’s been a crazy year. But the animals ( wildlife seem to be doing better, without all the people). I’ll show you a photo My Mum took yesterday in Africa. Take care my friend. :heart::heart::heart::heart:

(Keto Koala 🐨) #1135

Lions doing their thang!!! At peace without people.:lion::lion::heart:

Ahhh wonderful pic B! they say the animals in all the big federal parks here are having a real life field day also LOL once people hit the earth again in droves life changes for all those and it is sad in a way but it is gonna happen so?

Glad you are feeling better but do not fast too much. You eat and keep up your strength. being carnivore means you can eat ya know and you are a smaller thing anyway so you chow down my friend :slight_smile:

tooth is fine luckily and good you handled your creep neighbor and more, people can tend to go batshit crazy in weirdo times like this…you be safe as I know ya will!!

Stellar zero carb day.

Got beef tenderloin and shrimp to eat up later.

went shopping searching for snow crab legs, got such a desire for them, and 2 stores no score. :frowning: people are like me, crab lovers buy the crab LOL but I will keep searching and hit some I am sure in the near future.

Feeling great.
Full of energy.
Just being carnivore is reason to wake up in the morning to eat so well thru the day HAHA

All good and hope everyone else is great!

ate my 1 lb. ribeye steak and so delish and I am so happy and full

don’t think I will eat again today. don’t have a big appetite calling my name. Eat when hungry, don’t eat when not…how simple huh? :slight_smile: love this lifestyle!!

(Not a cow) #1141

Great new video here Fangs, like you just said, discusses listening to your body for hunger signs, but even more about fat verse protein, lots of interesting stuff in here.

HI MOO! Hope you are doing fine!!

Yea I seen this one and it is good.

Listening to your body is key. I can easily tell days I throw the fat at my meals and days I want leaner and more. More time on plan everyone learns what they need and how they roll.

Cool…thanks for posting good stuff like this :slight_smile:

(Not a cow) #1143

Doing good Fangs, except that I went off the track a lot in March.

Found that I had too many cravings to withstand, so after binging out for a couple of weeks, I went back to low carb for a while in April. I really seem to miss my fat bombs after dinner as a dessert to keep me from making the trip to the local Bulk Barn for my usual treats. It did help at the time, I needed it for sure, and now

I feel like i’m back on track with my carnivore eating. Looking good for May ! :wink:

yea I had my ups and downs during transition time before when it was time for changing eating habits for good. It is a mind game also :stuck_out_tongue: cause we are giving up a lot of old eating choices and it does take time to wrap our minds around what we do have to truly change for healthy long term eating.

I get it :slight_smile:

I think the trials we do go thru help cement in our final path into healthy eating for life…we all have to walk a rocky path til it smooths out, we all find our way…happy you are doing well and finding ways to make it work for ya!

remember also to eat well and eat big if needed…having that fulfilled body with good nutrition means the cravings are much harder to allow, in that we are full, happy, not really hungry so we can’t excuse away the allowances of cravings as easily…….rock on! Have a great May and I will join you and have a great May too