Cheryl's 90 Day Carnivore Challenge: Started on Nov 01 going through to Feb 29, 2020

So Moo got me thinking.

I am eating a bite of this and that. A nibble of other junk. Not much, just a normal person type thing where I have to watch me big time now.

I know exactly how little and few bites I do take…but then all of the sudden I notice I am ramping up a bit on those bites. As I cook for family I usually don’t taste, but noticed more I am tasting and that is NOT a good thing for me at all.

I go down the carb hole very fast. I know me, I know how I do and I am now going back again to absolute basics of zero carb eating.

Not one bite come hell or highwater :slight_smile:
Eat a friggin’ lb. of bacon or a ton of crab legs if I am even thinking of cravings of any kind…eat so well to surpress those feelings and I will do just that and it works so well for me.

I am super focusing on losing these last 20-25 vanity lbs I want gone and seem to be ‘eating less’ but I also noticed I am a bit more hungry but using the brain to say, nah, you aren’t truly hungry so don’t eat that extra food today to try to lose more lbs. off ya…and this shitty thinking backfires on me very fast.

I need to eat point blank. I eat on plan with no nibbles I lose lbs but very slowly. I try to not eat as much and ‘watch/limit/restrict/eat a bit less fat’ on how I eat I tend to screw myself up.

Basics for me is eat all I want, when I want and I will do just that. Ribeyes, crab legs, tons of shrimp, even bacon again even tho I moved off it mostly now…all that meat and seafood comes into play all the time now.

I feel like I will start a ‘Cheryl’s May Challenge’ for me. Time to clean up my nibble of this and that. Time to go super basic again. Cheryl’s challenge set me straight, now it will do it again for me :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

so working on me a bit, back to strict basics on carnivore and a new challenge for myself thru May to do all of that!! Gal gotta do what a gal gotta do LOL

all good tho, when I see trouble looming I jump on it and fix it. I won’t pretend I am doing ok, I see me nibbling and one spoonful eating of crap as a true signal of what I don’t want. And I will correct it all again!

So forward good motion for me :slight_smile: Hope everyone else is doing well!

dropped a bit on the scale…ditching the bloat of nibbles that should not be and it is working as it should :stuck_out_tongue:

cleaning up the eating. As usual a bite here and there and it can effect me, pure clean zero carb is what is my best lifestyle and my healthiest way to roll and cleaned up my little nibbles again here and there and it showed on the scale instantly.

love that. instant gratification knowing zero carb is right for me and my body. The physical body shows us what to do and not do LOL

so just chugging along and doing great on zero carb.

(Charndra Pile) #1147

Hard to find. I was able to get lamb brains in a 4 pack easily, but that shop now sells motorcycles. When I was able to, I crumbed them for the kids and called them “Zombie Nuggets”, which I still find a hilarious name.

I must try to locate some again.