Cheddar Bay Biscuits by Zorn

(AnnaLeeThal) #21

I loved them. Husband asnd kid were not a fan.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #22

I think they taste a bit sweet. I love them too. Very filling.

(AnnaLeeThal) #23

Yes! Very filling! Now I get all the leftovers :))

(Thao Le) #24

I added green onion and bacon bits, yummy!!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #25

PERFECT! I will try it!! Thank you :heart:

These look so pretty! I just added coconut flour to my shopping list so I can try these.

I like spicy so Iā€™ll be adding them also!

(Zack F) #28

My wife is allergic to coconut, any recommendations for a flour substitute?

Someone recently posted about coffee flour and it seems to have similar properties to coconut flour.

(Ashley Haddock) #30

I have made these several times and really like them as well. Have made both with and without the cheddar and garlic.

Taking on an extended fast (10-14 Days)
(Ros R) #31

After seeing this recipe last weekend, I was dying to try these or at least a variation of these. Finally got my chance today. Unfortunately, I did not have any onion powder and I couldnā€™t help making substitutionsā€¦yep Iā€™m that person. Instead of the onion powder, I substituted garlic powder. As for the coconut flour, I did half coconut flower and half fine ground almond flour. Iā€™m not the biggest fan of coconut flavored things and I hate when food that shouldnā€™t taste like coconut, tastes like coconut. (Iā€™m looking at you keto gravy lol). Oh, I also added some parsley, about 1/2 teaspoon. It just doesnā€™t seem wright without those flecks of green. It tastes amazeballs.

(Andrew Anderson) #33

You folks suckered me in. Tonight Iā€™ll have roasted chicken and biscuits. So yummy!

(eat more) #34

i have and love that panā€¦i wish i could find another one but alas only pictures on the internet with no brand or purchase option
i got my og one at tjmaxx or ross like 8 years ago

(Andrew Anderson) #35

Look for a brownie bar or perfect brownie pan on Amazon. I believe that is what it was called when we got it.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #36

I thicken meat drippings with xanthan gum. It has no flavor and is very low carb :slight_smile:

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #37

This is the one I purchased through Amazon in 2014, still available! Amazon knows too much about me :joy::joy::joy:
https://www.amazon.com/Wilton-Premium-Nonstick-Bar-12-Cavity/dp/B008KE7JLG

(Ros R) #38

Thanks :slight_smile: I decided to wing it and used bothā€¦should have just stuck with the xanthum gum. Live and learn.

(eat more) #39

iā€™ve stalked that one on amazon and in person at joannā€™s and michaelsā€¦itā€™s different than the one i have and my kitchen is so small i need them the nest lol

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #40

Doesnā€™t seem quite right, but closer

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #41

Yā€™all have gone perfect square hole muffin pan crazy. Lmao