Chappells Best Brownies!

keto
food

I hope this is ok to post! I did try and post in the recipe part but I couldn’t for some reason. Anyway I just really wanted to share this recipe for the absolute best brownies I’ve ever tasted. Even better than normal ones in my opinion. My husband and children are absolutely obsessed with them… and I absolutely love them too. Perfect to kick that sweet craving to the back of your mind. :slight_smile: these brownies are gooey, and beautiful and only 3 carbs per serving!

5 minutes prep time
20-25 minutes cook time

Ingredients:
Butter 3/4 Cup
Dark Chocolate Chips 1/2 Cup
Almond flour 1/2 cup
Cocoa Powder 1/4 cup
Baking powder 1/2 teaspoon
Medium egg 3
Sugar replacement (I use truvia for baking)

1. Preheat oven to 180c/350f. Line an 8x8 baking tray with parchment paper.

2. Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.

3. In a saucepan, Combine the butter and half of the dark chocolate and melt on a medium heat until glossy and mixed.

4. In a separate bowl, beat eggs until frothy.

5. Slowly add the warm chocolate and butter mixture to the eggs whilst beating.

6. Then slowly add the dry ingredients until you are left with a batter consistency. Fold in the remaining chips of chocolate.

7. Pour into the baking tray and bake for 15-18 minutes, until a skewer comes out dry.

8. Leave to completely cool before slicing into 12 equal pieces. I then wrap and store in an airtight container.

1 slice contains- 3g carbs, 3g protein and 18g fat.

For some reason I can’t add a picture? But I’m trying to figure that out.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #2

I moved this thread to the Recipes section.

I’m not sure why you couldn’t post directly there; there are no restrictions I know of that would have prevented you. But you are still at the basic level of membership, so that is probably why you couldn’t post a picture. As you keep participating in the forums, the system keeps adding abilities to your account.

Thank you so much Paul :blush: I will try and figure it out ! I’m not very technological haha.