Centurians - people who have lost more than 100 lbs

(Pete Shearer) #103

That is amazing!

(Pete Shearer) #104

You look fantastic! Great job!

(KCKO, KCFO) #105

Can’t give enough hearts to your post. I’m about to run out of them because of all the other posts in here too.

Well done to all the Centurians.

(Erik Dorn) #106

Awesome! It’s nice to know there is another keto giant out there haha.

I’ve lost 60 pounds, 40 left and I’ll be a “Centurian” too :smile:

(Dan) #108

Awesome
Looks like you gained muscle mass as well
Congrats

I’ve posted these before, on the Super Duper Photo Thread (or whatever it is called)

Size 50 pants were tight Christmas of 2016. By Thanksgiving of 2017, I can pack a double stack 9mm IWB (In Waist Band holster) inside my 36 inch jeans…easily.

140 pounds lost, settling in @185 currently. HbA1c is 4.9, and no longer have high blood pressure, so no more meds. I feel GREAT almost every day and will turn 64 in April 2018. Trying to add some lean body mass currently, with a McGuff style, High Intensity Training Protocol.

Plus, I’m tweaking my KETO with a month of Zero Carb Carnivore through April 1st. (We’ll see, but I will likely miss veggies. Dunno…)

Stan

August 2018 ZornFast

Wow Kenneth go for it!!! LCHF Rocks!

(Petra) #111

@ifod14. Wow!! Amazing transformation!

I’ve now lost 100 pounds too!! :smiley:

Haha love the word “youthen”.

(Randy) #114

103 lbs since March 14th 2017. Woohoo!!!

(Diane) #115

Woohoo indeed! Congratulations!!

It gives me hope for my own journey when I see others successes.

(Marta Loftfield) #116

@goldwingnut great work, you look amazing. Congratulations! Love the holster NSV!

Thanks for the encouragement, Marta. This was about the last chance to get my health back. Hopefully, I have spared my wife a few years of widowhood. :sunglasses:

I wish it didn’t take a scare to motivate people. (It did me…)

(River Goddess) #118

Hey there! This morning marked 50 weeks keto and 100 lbs down. I’m thrilled!
I have about 35 more pounds to lose and then some toning work to do. Keto is my permanent way of life now - it’s not just about weight loss. It has healed my inflammation/body soreness, regulated my hormones, and allowed me to rebuild a relationship with hunger/satiety signals. I love it.

(Rob) #119

That is radical! Congratulations.

100lbs in 50 weeks is my unofficial goal (60lb in 32w so far).

(Marta Loftfield) #120

@River_Goddess amazing transformation. WTG!

I think this is a great possible explanation. I haven’t had long plateaus, but this gives me a good reason to KCKO when the scale stalls for short periods. My insulin dropped from 37 in January to 12 last week. Still too high but a huge improvement! It gives me hope that this time I’ll be able to maintain my weight loss. (still have 10 pounds to lose, down 35)

Fantastic! I can imagine that you are beyond thrilled! Isn’t it wonderful? (PS - I think we started about the same time - me June 11th, 2017. I’m 70 lbs down and loving it and this WOE!) Brava you!