Cauliflower fried rice ❤

(Karla Sykes) #1

I made the best cauliflower fried rice. I swear it was just like in the restaurant it felt and tasted that good. I’m hoping I will keep being able to recreate this recipe. I use one head of cauliflower and processed it to make it look like rice. Then I use my big Wok skillet and Abby 2 tablespoons of olive oil and I added my cauliflower, one onion, 1 carrot, 8 cloves of garlic, Ginger, Italian seasoning, fried 5 pieces of bacon and finely chop them in there, shrimp, cook them in my walk for about 10 minutes tops and it was so delicious

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #2

I haven’t had shrimp for a while. I’m totally going to make this.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #3

That sounds slammin. Where’s my invite? I’m super hungry right now! :grin:

(Karla Sykes) #4

If you come to Indianapolis Indiana I will personally invite you to a great workout with me and a great keto dinner

Wow. I simply fried the cauliflower in coconut oil back then… And it still was so good (my tastebuds are in love with fried cauliflower) that I immediately banned it as I couldn’t eat it on keto (I never was good with small portions if my fav vegetables were involved)… Yours is way more luxurious and a complete meal for many people I imagine… Sounds really nice!
I will do it for my SO one day and I will taste it myself, of course :slight_smile:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #6

Oh I’m down with this. The way to my heart is beating me up in the gym and then feeding me keto food. That’s like instant besties. :grin::grin:

I’ll bring a keto pie. :blush:

(Tracy) #7

I love Chinese food and I’ve been ketofying it lately. Some good asian veggies that are extremely low in carbs you can add are bamboo shoots and bean sprouts. I’m disappointed in the carb count of water chestnuts but someone on here told me you can sub with jicama. Also, the baby corn is an odd one - someone is lying about the carb count. One brand will say 4 carbs per can and the other brand will say 47 - exactly same ingredients. I just don’t use them to be safe. They are corn fetuses but still corn.