CarbLoaded: A Culture Dying to Eat (International Subtitles Version)

(Kerin ) #1

Feel like watching a movie? Fair warning, there are commercials.

Thanks for the link, this was quite well done.

I didn’t get any commercials!

(Kerin ) #3

You know what? Today I didn’t eat any carbs for the first time since I’ve been on keto! And I had 1400+ calories… It does get easier! :smile:

I agree, I think the trick is to not expect perfection from yourself as you break down the paradigm. My behaviour has improved over the last 2 months almost intrinsically as I fed myself more saturated fats. Viva La Fat!

(Kerin ) #5

And the topic of carbs and my irritation in counting them has eased up… Today I decided that I’m going to focus more on the grams of sugar than the mystery carbs and fiber. Example : today I had 18.7 carbs, of them 13. 2 sugar and 7.9 fiber. (according to the loseit! App). Today I say farewell to ridiculous accounting and just had 13.2 carbs. I don’t even know what accuracy is with the app users entering nutrition content!
It was an antipasto salad by the way. Onion and peppers. Oh my!

(Carl Keller) #6

In order to change, we must first understand why we are the way we are. It’s a long video but worth the watch. Share this with friends, people you love or anyone who is interested in changing their health for the better.