Butter Bob Briggs - Layman's Intro to LCHF Dietary Regimen

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #1

Unfortunately, Butter Bob Briggs passed away a couple years ago. Butter Bob Briggs is still alive and well and his videos live on. Hopefully, he will make more videos for us to enjoy.

This is the Briggs layman’s intro to LCHF eating, very good and easily understood.

(Ashley) #2

I didn’t know that he had passed away, what from? Anyone know?

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #3

Maybe reports of his demise were exaggerated. His latest Twitter post is Jul 20, 2019. Although is last Facebook post was Feb 15, 2017. Peculiar.

(Ashley) #4

He left back in 2017 after his grandson died he backed off public stuff. Hadn’t heard of him passing so good to know maybe that is untrue!

(Bob M) #5

I searched for an obituary or other similar info/posts and did not find anything. So, I think he’s still alive.

(Bunny) #6

I would be curious to see his death certificate, if no death certificate then he is ghosting.

He is way too young to die, just like that?

Short of an accidental death?

I would add grass fed naturally aged Parmesan cheese to his (grass fed) butter paradigm?

(Odyssey Burns) #7

HE IS NOT DEAD! pLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH AND REMOVE THIS LIE!

(Windmill Tilter) #8

This feels like a threat. Is this a threat?

Is this the ghost of Butter Bob???

An alternative way to address what you perceive to be a factual error would be to simply point out the error, and helpfully include a link to evidence supporting your claim for other readers to enjoy.

Incidentally, the fact that Butter Bob is very much alive has been addressed in several other threads in the last few weeks. I’m very pleased to hear it too, because I really love his videos. He’s makes keto very approachable to non-ketonians, and his recipes are awesome.

(Odyssey Burns) #9

Here you go. Jerko! https://www.facebook.com/bob.briggs.58?fref=profile_friend_list&hc_location=friends_tab

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #10

I noted his most recent Facebook post above:

I may make mistakes. I do not lie. Please edit your last post to remove your needless insult.

(Ashley) #11

Your kind of the one that came in here all defensive and then called someone else a jerk!