Brief visit to County Grey Bar Motel

(Joseph) #1

Hey fellow Ketoites! So I had a brief visit to county jail unfortunately for 2 days 3 nights… Some trouble I had gotten into a few years ago caught up with me and had to go do a couple days to please the judge. Anyways, needless to say, it was hard if not almost impossible to maintain a Keto lifestyle those couple of days. I was going to just fast for that time but found myself eating because I was bored. Mainly bread and cheese and grits (NASTY). Got out yesterday, got back to the apartment and tested myself and much to my surprise I was still in Ketosis! BARELY! But I was in it. Now I am back on track. I feel like I was just getting to that point of being fat adapted and my brief lock up threw me off. I used to be able to eat my normal meals and be full, then proceed with the IF from 5:30PM - 12:30PM but I noticed I am still hungry. I don’t think I completely reverted but it is noticeable!

Any who! Just wanted to get that out there for some support and to introduce myself. Promise i’m a good guy, just got caught up doing stupid stuff as a young 20 something year old. Broke todays IF with a nice greek salad for lunch and pesto egg muffins for dinner. Now I am back to fasting and looking towards tomorrow!

Also, side question. Does anyone use pre and probiotics while on Keto? I just started taking them yesterday and today I feel like my insides paid for it.

Love and Respect!

(matt ) #2

3 nights? You done goofed. But you seem to get that.

I messed with potato starch as a biotic but I got lazy and quit.

Welcome to the forum now quit fucking up. :wink:

(Joseph) #3

LMFAO! @matt yea man,3 night goof up. No more fucking up mate! Back on it and started my IF at 5:30 this evening! 19 hour IF, followed by 5 hours of available time to eat. I am trying to work my way back up so I can do some 24hr fast.

Con- went to county! PRO- Got weighed in county and I am down to 190lb!