Bread? Wait...WHAT?!

Yep, you read that right… Here is this weeks recipe! Enjoy! http://www.completelyketo.com/harlan-kilstein-keto-french-bread/

Oh my. I absolutely will make this!

Have you tried it?

Are they pimping that recipe with a regular French bread photo?

(Sophie) #4

That was exactly my first thought! :laughing: Those pics look awful gluteny!

Hmmm… and check out their sweet and sour chicken which looks very breaded and nothing like the recipe!

http://www.completelyketo.com/harlan-kilsteins-keto-sweet-sour-chicken/

Still, I’m going to try the bread. Been wanting one of those baguette pans since forever.

Yes, but made rolls out if them & did not add cardamom. Just OK…Maria Emmerich has a better bread in my opinion…

Harlan’s French Bread. I had to make it in a loaf pan. I haven’t sliced it yet. But will slice it in half lengthwise and butter and garlic and back in the oven for a few minutes. Can’t wait for dinner tonight!! Shrimp, steak, garlic french bread!

EDIT: the second photo shows the inside of the bread, it is moist and just perfect, the third photo is after I put butter, garlic powder and Parmesan cheese and baked for 10 minute at 400

Harlan’s French Bread. I had to make it in a loaf pan. I haven’t sliced it yet. But will slice it in half lengthwise and butter and garlic and back in the oven for a few minutes. Can’t wait for dinner tonight!! Shrimp, steak, garlic french bread!

EDIT: the second photo shows the inside of the bread, it is moist and just perfect, the third photo is after I put butter, garlic powder and Parmesan cheese and baked for 10 minute at 400

(Sophie) #9

That looks like it turned out nicely! Did it taste good, not eggy? (That always seems to be a problem)

Oops

Better with butter and parm cheese…plain is eggy. Now The next morning as French Toast??? AWESOME!

Wow, it sure looks beautiful!!! I do like Maria’s bread too (the pysllium bread, not the egg white/protein powder one), but this somehow looks more delicious, at least the way you fixed it. And that French toast sounds good.

I’m definitely ordering one of those expensive baguette pans, dang it. Medical equipment, as @carl says.