Beef Stroganoff

beef
stroganoff
stew

(Michelle) #21

Thank you so very much for your help!! :sunflower:

(Laura Z) #22

I made this last night and substituted pork loin and leeks and it was outstanding!! LOVE this recipe!!

(Jessica) #23

Thereā€™s a recipe for keto SpƤtzleā€¦ For real??

Well, Iā€™m sorry to be picky about that, but fettucine are not even close to SpƤtzle.
So @ketoknitter, Iā€™d be interested to know how you tweaked yours.

Oh man, how I miss this.

(Kara) #24

We used that recipe to make ā€œpasta doughā€ and then pushed it through a SpƤtzle press :slight_smile:

(Jessica) #25

Now I really want to make some. Thatā€™s going to be my mission for the weekend: Light and soft SpƤtzle, then seared in butter with maybe roasted almonds instead of the breadcrumbtopping.
Served with some Rostbraten = Rumpsteak and even my grandfather would eat keto.

(Louise ) #26

Ohhhh my, thatā€™s just a favourite of mine!

(Roxanne) #27

Let us know how it works - Iā€™m married to a Hungarian/Germanā€¦if I could make him Keto Spaetzle, he would be VERY happy.

(Roxanne) #28

oooā€¦should have read further down the threadā€¦yay @ketoknitter!

Came out AWESOME! Made it with Pasta Zero Fettuccine, itā€™s gonna become a regular for sure.

WOW!!! that looks gorgeous!!! :yum:

(Insert witty quote here) #31

Iā€™m making this RIGHT NOW with ground beef. So far, so good. Thank you so much for sharing this. :slight_smile: I even brought out my stainless steel pan, instead of the non-stick one. lol

(Ian Stavert) #32

Over some zucchini noodles would be nice. Or cauliflower rice.

(Sophie) #33

We love stroganoff! Iā€™m wondering how the Spaetzle hack is going. My hubby is German and heā€™s loves it and so do I, but I canā€™t eat the stuff I get at Aldiā€™s for him. :frowning_face:

(Paul Flickner) #34

Looks yummmm-oh !!

(Chelan Ortiz Lewis) #35

Where can you buy the Pasta Zero Fettuccine?

In my area Wegmans, Publix and Whole Foods have it.

(Stacey) #37

Has anyone tried making this dairy-free? What did you use for the sour cream (or creme fraiche)? Iā€™ve hit a weight loss stall and am trying to cut back on dairy.