Beef liver in Instant Pot - question on cream

I got a new Instant Pot and love it. I want to try cooking the liver I have. Here’s what I’m thinking of doing in the Instant Pot:

Rinse, cut liver into small pieces, and then soak liver in milk for an hour or so.

Saute bacon, onions and mushrooms in a little olive or avocado oil at the bottom of the Instant Pot.

Add some beef broth to deglaze.

Add the liver and cook for 2 minutes in the Instant Pot. (Does anyone with Instant Pot experience think this is too long?)

Here’s my question: I want to add some butter and HWC to this recipe. Should I add that in before cooking in the Instant Pot, or should I add it after it’s all cooked and just warm it up to serving temperature?

Then, salt and pepper to taste with some fresh cilantro and lemon juice over the top.

So, the more I think/look at this, I’m concerned about overcooking the liver. Might have to do this in the cast iron instead…

Aaaaand…so glad I didn’t use the Instant Pot. I think that would have been a chewy disaster. Beef liver cooks very quickly and overdoing it is the worst…

Here’s what I ended up doing. (Winged my own recipe…)