AWESOME BONE BROTH ...touch of sesame

conversationstarters
keto
newbies
fasting

I make the most AWESOME BONE BROTH that I cook for 28 hours. :sun_behind_small_cloud:
Most of the bones actually disintegrate into the broth. No crunch just this rich delicious taste.
**HOW ???
**Crock pot ON HIGH WHOLE TIME.
1 chicken carcass, water to cover…then, to your taste add…
tumeric powder, garlic powder, ginger powder, Himalayan pink salt, Cayenne pepper, a touch of sesame oil, and a bit of stevia or sweetener u like!
kept adding more water every 6 hours as it boils down, yum!. :full_moon_with_face:
I skim the skin off the top and any remaining bones that don’t dissenigrat.
ENJOY! On its own, or use in recipes. I like to add it when I make my pork chop w bacon and red onion…just a splash!

Sounds delicious! I’ll try it. Also, will try using crock pot. I usually cook on stove for at least 24 hours.

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #3

If you preserve it in the fridge with the fat layer on top, it will conserve it from spoiling too quick.

Yeah a crock pot I think you use a lot let less energy meaning the electricity is probably a lot cheaper than the gas I think they’re a low load on the electrical system.

Yes! I also freeze it as ice cubes.

Just made a batch using your recipe. Delicious! Crock pot worked great! Thanks!

Sounds Fantastic!!! Do you use it for your intermittent fasting as well?

Yes, it works well for me!

(Brent ) #9

I will be giving this a try, that is for sure, sounds easy, yet tasty. Thanks TeeCee consider your recipe ripped off. :smiley::blush: