Ava_ad0re's arse scenery thread

fasting

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #101

I just said no to Chinese. I am so fucking proud of myself right now.

(Running from stupidity) #102

#racist

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #103

Hahaha, quite benevolent actually. I would eat little tiny chinese people all day if they were carb free but alas, they are not :smiley:

A true NSV.
There are people out there, who have no idea just how difficult that can be sometimes.

BTW if you need some help getting those booty shots… … … … …

(I Am The Egg Man ku-ku-kachoo) #105

I so badly want to insert an old, inappropriate, racist joke right here, but I wont.

Unless you click the blur.

[spoiler]It’s about a plane full of Chinese crashing in the mountains and the survivors having to turn cannibalistic to survive… But it only added to their problems, as they were all hungry again an hour later…[/spoiler]

Hey, I didn’t realise the blurring went away if you clicked it!!
Blurring makes much more sense now :astonished:

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #107

Fuckin lol

(Running from stupidity) #108

Your Asian heritage makes it OK :slight_smile:

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #109

Has anyone held onto clothes that don’t fit out of fear that if you throw them away you will literally be in a panic because you have nothing to wear? Even though the things you do have, are too big. Ha. This is me right now.

Except I did find one dress that fits, that I bought two years ago that I have never tried on. AND IT FUCKING FITS.

NSV!

What is it called when you lose something during Keto that you used to love before and it ain’t a victory? Because RIP Tits.

(Running from stupidity) #110

Quality over quantity, Katie!

I’ve two bags of clothes in the boot waiting to go to the Salvos now they are too big for my wife.

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #111

Yes, I know.
I’m adult now, should probably start investing in some quality pieces, but damn I love Kmart :smiley:

(Running from stupidity) #112

I actually meant the bewbs, but whatever…

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #113

I want to buy a new pair but i’m way too scared.
I’ve read way too much into it and it’s kinda scary.
Besides i’m not that superficial, as much as i’d love to fill out a shirt :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s Japanese. That was a Chinese joke!
They’ve hated each other for centuries.

But I still thought it was funny. “an hour later…” :laughing:

(Running from stupidity) #115

Sure, but they’re all over this way, it’s close enough.

:grin:

And yes, that’s why I went with “Asian,” to deliberately blur the issue :slight_smile:

I didn’t even think you owned a car, as much as you talk about walking everywhere. :joy: :rofl: :joy:

(Running from stupidity) #117

Well, technically they’re in the boot of my wife’s car :slight_smile: I do have a car, but it’s unregistered, and I need to get it running again so it doesn’t die from not being used. I drove about 10 times last year, I think. Less this year so far.

(Empress of the Unexpected) #118

Yes, but I always have a goodwill bag going…If figure if I give everything away I will be forced to replenish the wardrobe! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

(Running from stupidity) #119

As I pointed out to my wife the other day, no point buying a bunch of new clothes now only to shrink out of them soon :slight_smile:

(Empress of the Unexpected) #120

I’m done shrinking - it’s just a really bad habit. My ex still won’t stop talking about the time I gave a hat to the goodwill, with the price tag still on…