Ava_ad0re's arse scenery thread

fasting

(Michelle isaacson) #61

@ava_ad0re

You look great! Your hard work is really paying off! :slight_smile:

(Running from stupidity) #62

Funny way to spell “persons appreciative of the female form”

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #63

You guys crack me up, I laugh all day with you lot.

Thanks for the comments guys, means alot :slight_smile:

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #64

Thank you Michelle :slight_smile:

(Michelle isaacson) #65

You are welcome! :muscle:

So, does that mean you’re doing butt exercises? Curious what you’re doing. I was told that if did some it could help with back pain and it looks like you know what you’re doing

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #67

I’m doing a stronglifts progressive strength routine, the 5x5.

This is the exact routine I am doing, I started 4 weeks ago now I think with a 20kg barbell only.

I did injure my shoulder two weeks ago, so for the last two weeks I’ve been doing 3 sets of squats only 3 times a week, I’ve wandered off the plan when it comes to how much weight you are supposed to increase each time, only to concentrate on my form, as it really suffers when I am not ready to lift the weight.

I was supposed to be fasting on work out days but I find my fasting is a bit all over the place at the moment, family staying with us and eating all the THINGS all the time.

There is a more detailed version called keto stronglift gains or some shiz but I find the workouts are far too long to fit into my lunch break.

(Randy) #68

:rofl:

(Chris) #69

Nice butt and all, but I’m focused on DEM QUADS. Great work! I could name a hundred wannabe bodybuilders that would be jelly of those.

(Running from stupidity) #70

Good arms too :slight_smile:

(Chris) #71

What are arms? Is that what you call the levers that stabilize the bar when you squat?

(Running from stupidity) #72

:smiley:

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #73

You’re so nice, haha, thank you! :stuck_out_tongue:

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #74

Hey hey hey @juice, I can do 6 dips now, hahaha.

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #75

HAPPY 6 MONTHS ON KETO TO MEEEE ;D
Celebrated with beer, of course. Sigh.
I had toast last night too. What the fuck is wrong with me lol.

Took the words right out of my mouth. :grin:

(Empress of the Unexpected) #77

Nothing - you’re celebrating. I celebrated a great lipid panel today. Had my fill, and back on keto tomorrow.

I get it, and you’re right. But a beer, for being keto?
Come on, there’s other keto friendly spirits you could celebrate with. :wink:

Honestly, I wouldn’t drink a beer, because I’d be afraid I’d get too bloated. That, and if I drink one, I have to drink six. :grin:

(Empress of the Unexpected) #79

I had two taquitos today. One fry. One onion ring. Two glasses of wine.

Oh, I went to a diner the other night, and had three glasses. (I don’t drink wine.) Felt like crap the next day, but for a couple of hours the night before, it felt like heaven. :laughing: