Appetite

(Scott) #1

Had a first in a long time . Fasted from 7pm monday night to 12 noon Tuesday . For lunch had 2 scrambled eggs and 1 tablespoon sugar free ketchup. Then a six had supper . Still
Not used to portion size in terms of grams but had 200 grams of a keto meatloaf and 200 grams of frozen cauliflower turned into mash . When the plate was done looked
Like lots of food wasn’t starving but a big hungry . Anyway I could only eat 1/2. And it is after 10
And still full . Except stomach keeps making a gargling noise . Not sore or painful doesn’t feel sick just loud noises . I can’t remember eating that much for supper and then being full so late . Thanks for all
The advice

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #2

The noise has a fancy Greek name: boborygmus. It is apparently not, as people often think, the stomach calling out for food, but rather air and liquid making its way through our intestines. It can get quite loud! Eventually the air gets absorbed, and the noise goes away.

(Shaz) #3

If it bothers you, lie on your back, and starting under your right rib cage, make a large Z movement, ending above your left hip. This helps to move the wind along to free it up :slightly_smiling_face:

(Scott) #4

No I was going to say think it’s gas and air . Thanks was worried just weird

That’s my wifes definition of me :rofl: