Anyone use Purition?

I love Purition shakes. I hated the taste of them at first but now I look forward to them in the morning! Does anyone else use these on keto? I am returning to keto after a break due to illness and would like to incorporate them in my daily diet.

(Bunny) #2

What’s in it, sounds exotic?

(LeeAnn Brooks) #3

Never heard of it.

It’s a protein powder made with (apparently) all natural ingredients. The taste was foul at first as I am so used to sweet protein shakes. This seems far more natural than those and I soon became accustomed to it. Think I will experiment. I make it with almond milk. If it knocks me out of keto, I’ll knock it on the head. It’s expensive but cheaper than the croissant and flat white I used to guzzle.

(LeeAnn Brooks) #5

I get enough protein from meats and eggs. I would go way over if I supplemented with powders.

That’s a good point: I was concentrating on carbs but need to consider protein levels too. As I say, I’ll experiment a little. It is a handy meal replacement when I need it but may stop my daily dose. I’ve just been told off by a friend for calling it a protein powder! (But I think it is one) :smile: https://www.purition.co.uk/#Home