Anyone Tried Fasting With Snake Juice?

Coles Snake Juice Recipe
1 Liter of Water
1 TSP Pink Salt
1 TSP No Salt
2 Caps Cayenne Pepper Extract

I was wondering if anyone has tried fasting with this stuff, also can anyone figure why he doesn’t include magnesium.

I’m intrigued by the recipe but before trying it would like some input from those who have tried it.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #2

Who TF is cole?

(TJ Borden) #3

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The video on You Tube titled the recipe like that.

(What The Fast?!) #5

Yep, I like using that when I fast. I also take magnesium supplement though.

(Rob) #6

It’s not quite keto-ade… minus the Mg, but with a splash of capsicum and vinegar. Many would add lemon juice and acv or perhaps have them in a different drink.

Less snake juice, more snake oil :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Still, as my dear old granny used to say, it’s better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick… but not much.

(Joe Schuyler) #7

Cruised on through a 100hr fast with no issues. My water was similar to yours, but without the cayenne. Give it a shot!

(Joe Schuyler) #8

Cole Robinson, who manages a fasting protocol named “Snake Juice Diet”. His content is mostly on YouTube, but he’s also on Facebook and Instagram (if you’re into that sort of thing), but his presence isn’t as prevalent. His clients have seen a lot of success, from what I’ve seen.

Now, his military drill sergeant-esque, cut-the-shit demeanor rubs some the wrong way, but I think he’s great. Many probably won’t agree with me, but he gets straight to business and to the meat of the matter. I dig it.

If anything, check out his more popular uploads on YouTube and give it a shot.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #9

Never heard of her!..I’m kidding of course.

(Joe Schuyler) #10

My name is Cole…NiCole.

Hey Fatty!

You got to love or hate a guy who begins his presentation like a Drill instructor barking out
“Hey Fatty”.

I think that it’s hilarious, makes me want to shed 100lbs.

I’ve ended up taking the advise here and I have
Magnesium Orotate
Calcium Orotate
Potassiuum Orotate
Cayenne Extract
All coming in from Bulk Supplements.

Thinking I may try the ACV and Lemon in a different drink.

and what the heck give the Cayenne a try and if I react badly I can Nix it.

(Sarah Lynn) #12

I do Potassium and Pink Salt with LaCroix or Zevia. I wish I could do ACV. Just cannot seem to acquire a taste for it.

(Muhammad Nasim) #13

Cole rocks. The snake juice has definitely helped on the extended fasts.