Any yummy salad recipes?

They do, but the ones you mentioned do not have much to my understanding. I love crab so this makes me very happy!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #22

Shrimp, lobster and crab are low carb selections except crab which is zero. A 6oz lobster tail is about 1.5g. and 6oz. peeled cooked shrimp about 2.5g. carbs.

You have to watch out for the bivalves, clams, oyster, scallops, and mussels have higher carb amounts.

I am posting an Atkins carb reference PDF. You can save it in your phone for a reference tool, it’s fairly comprehensive. I don’t like that stuff is often measured in cups instead of grams but it’s still a useful reference.

:cowboy_hat_face:

Yes, I LOVE crab, too! Thank you!

Super helpful. Thank you so much (though mussels are also a favorite, so this is a bit sad)!

I made a really yummy seafood salad with crab, lobster, and shrimp along with a bacon egg salad and a Greek zoodle salad! Now I’m too sick to want anything cold, but for the couple days I ate them, they were great! Thanks so much, everyone!

(Virginia ) #26

Yes, I have been making Cauli-egg salad, replacing the potatoes with cauliflower for a while now which is a hit with my husband and son. I, myself like tomatoes, cucumbers and shrimp salad chilled with Italian dressing.