Another Carnivore Thread

Well, I guess the main point was my kid caught an epic salmon out of Lake Superior. We had it for dinner, and it was amazing. Salmon is technically carnivore in that it is an animal product.

And, sometimes I stray off carnivore, and will fess up to it.

Sorry if I rambled a bit there, forgot which thread I was on temporarily.

E is hitting ya up on that squash I think…in her post, but I don’t wanna assume those thoughts, which isn’t zc obviously at all but if SB you are new to zc and ‘still not all in and have to fight’ a bit on keeping veg in your day while transitioning then I sure get that. We all battle tastes of this or that but ‘all in zc’ is never plants. Ever. So I think that is what E is referring too and I sure get why she said it cause our little group is ZC and we gotta hold just that.

But I sure get if we have to have a bite or 2 while changing over cause thing is it is not easy going in this direction…dropping everything!! Took me a bit but in the end one thing I always said was…do zc at all times so I mighta paired that salmon with a burger or sardines, or tuna or any meat I had on hand but never a plant food group…but yes I did when I started LOL but in the end our focus, if you desire all in zc is drop plants and let the animal kingdom reign :slight_smile:

just some chat on what I read thru it—just observation and chat on it all, never anything else tho :slight_smile: E is zc and all in like me and will call out non zc situations and I love her for that cause it reminds us if we want this plan, then we have to stay here and hold…but it is a very personal walk thru it all as we get there and transition.