And on the 11th day I ordered poorly

(Christopher Avery) #1

First trip to a restaurant since starting keto. I ordered the chile relleno sans beans and rice. I scraped off the fried breading revealing the lovely pepper and picadillo and had a bite. It was sweeter than expected and I assume I blew my carb budget for the day. My stomach isn’t happy either.

What’s the antitode for too many carbs? Go home and eat bacon???

(Griffin Mekelburg) #2

LOL happens to the best of us. Just stay on diet and itll work out fine, or if you feel thrown off, I personally do a big fatty meal and then fast for at least 24 hours but thats anecdotal :slight_smile:
Sometimes ordering out is easier just not done at all lol but its sooo good! Dont fret it and keto on!

(Christopher Avery) #3

Ahh, bearnaise sauce for dinner, with a side of steak and broccoli. Thank you Griffin.

(Griffin Mekelburg) #4

I cannot put enough Likes on how your phrased that lmao, perfect!

(John) #5

My cure came from something I probably misread here. Calories in, calories violently out.

(Ross Daniel) #6

Yes! this exactly. My personal cure is EVOO soup, with spinach, red wine vinegar and various salad fixins in it.

(Christopher Avery) #7

Can you say more Ross?

(Ross Daniel) #8

EVOO is Extra Virgin Olive Oil. I was just joking, I use extra virgin olive oil and red wine vinegar for salad dressing. I put so much on it is like a salad soup! :joy:

(Christopher Avery) #9

Got it. Thank you.