All things PUMPKIN - 125 Recipes - Fall Season Early Kickoff

(Troy) #1

Pumpkin Spice Lattes are Back st Starbucks. Sugar anyone :joy:
Today :flushed:

Let’s add to this - KETO Counter attack
Kick of the Pre-Fall Pumpkin KETO recipes!!
Yum!!

What will you be making?:thinking:

——————-
And Starbucks
#psl

Well, I have a Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe that I’m in the process of converting over to a Keto Friendly version. (Along with many others) But just haven’t decided on how I want to go about accomplishing that yet. :slight_smile:

(Troy) #3

Awesome! Can’t wait for the pics and recipe
@Digital_Dave

Oh btw :grin:

(Mandy) #4

I am totally on board. I do not even care that I seem like a basic bitch while ordering my PSL (before keto). I have come across a few keto PSL recipes in the past few weeks that I plan to try. In the meantime, this past weekend I converted a keto pumpkin muffin recipe into waffles. They were so amazing. Will post pics and recipe when I am off of work.

(Mandy) #5

This is the PSL recipe I am trying first! Funny enough, its the ruled.me pumpkin muffins that I also used for my waffles.

(Troy) #6

:joy::rofl:

I just saw a recipe for these and will be making them after I break my fast. Love pumpkin!!

I also want to try some pancakes that are just pumpkin and eggs.

Thanks! I may be joining you with that one. :slight_smile: … Um, I mean, …I would make some myself… here. Not meaning I’ll be knocking on your door with my Keto beggar’s cup, looking for Keto handouts or anything. :smile:

I’m actually looking for some snacks to help the family keep it fun and interesting. Not wanting to make loads of sweet stuff, but having something here and there can be helpful.

Yes!! :joy: Keto treats seem to be really easy to put together at least!
I am same way, though. Need enough to have around for the family, but having too many is a trigger for me. I had to cut back on the sugar free candies.

(Troy) #10

Ok. Ok. Ok
Some meat lover has to do it I guess :smile:

Just sharing some bacon :bacon: w my vegan peeps!!!

Oops
Just sharing some :heart:love I mean :joy:

Enjoy

(Stephanie ) #11

Pumpkin keto chili. Super yummy- lots of different recipes on google

(Katie Kelleher) #12

OMG! YES! Love this thread. I love pumpkin everything so much!

found this one today

(Hermie) #14

Really recommend these, won’t be missing the pumpkin muffies at Panera! I used Bocha Sweet and Stevia as sweeteners, used low carb recipe. Mine were more cake-like than bagels, I will make them as donuts or pumpkin muffins in a muffin top pan. https://beautyandthefoodie.com/low-carb-pumpkin-bagels/

two more went on my list today!

bagels

spread (I plan to use almond butter for this)

(Hoby Bradfield) #16

I bought my wife a spice mix set last Christmas from King Arthur Flour. I looked at the ingredients, and didn’t see any fillers… so I took the Pumpkin Sice mix, heated some butter, mixed about 1 1/2 teaspoons of spice mix in the butter, then dry roasted some pecans in a cast iron skillet, and poured the butter mixture over the pecans, mixed the pecans until they are well coated… refrigerated for a few minutes to set the coating… and these things are dangerously delishious!

(Keto Kid 4 Life) #17

Thanks for posting this! I thought I would have to give up pumpkin! Thanks for the ideas!

(Hermie) #18

Pumpkin Bagel recipe is a favorite here. Because they are so fluffy and cake-like, I make them in a muffin top pan, and serve them as pumpkin muffies instead, yum.

(Daisy) #19

Ok, I’m a pumpkin fanatic and have tried many, many Keto pumpkin recipes. Most have been quite terrible. I’ve made 2 that are delicious and one that’s not bad. We’ll start with the not bad: I would probably have liked it more before becoming fat adapted.

These 2 were really good!

https://alldayidreamaboutfood.com/low-carb-pumpkin-cheesecake-truffles/

(Troy) #20

It’s that Time again
Sigh🙂

Released Tomorrow Aug 27th

New item -
Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew

I call it The 3131 :rofl:
Just sayin

“According to Starbucks, a Grande Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew has 250 calories, 12 grams of fat, :point_right:31 grams of carbohydrates, and :point_right:31grams of sugar”