ADF club

(Karen) #462

Fantastic Sue, good luck!
K

(Wendy Lindeman) #463

I am in but I guess I am confused… Is this correct? Tu Thu eat lunch and dinner, fast Monday Wednesday and friday and then lunch and dinner on sat and sun? So do you wait exactly 42 in between feeds?

(Karen) #464

Hi there it’s been a really long time since I’ve been on this thread. I generally dinner around five or 530 pm (say Monday) so I stop eating then and don’t eat again until (say Wednesday morning). Remember to eat hearty but keto on your eating days. I may go back to this but I’m trying something else right now. Good luck

(Karen) #465

Man am I inconsistent. I’ve been Keto for several weeks now. I’m ready to fast tomorrow. Wish me luck!

K

(Michael) #466

Good luck! I started ADF in September and have been doing it since. My plan is three months total or 3 more weeks. I kind of like it, but some fasting days I am hungry and some I am fine without thoughts of food. Do not think I would want this forever, but I can do it for a few months at a time at least. Doing for IR and testing sd-LDL production based on A1C and FBS.

(Karen) #467

I’m a little hit and miss on ADF. So far I’ve had three fasting days in a week and a half. I have been doing pretty clean keto and occasional fasting for about a month. I’m losing 1 pound a week-ish. Yesterday was a fasting day I’m looking very much forward to my egg and bacon this morning.

(Karen) #468

Two fasting days back to back. Almost to my small goal weight of 175. 175.4 this morning. It’ll be higher tomorrow but maybe not by much.

(Michael) #469

90 days of ADF down. Last fasting day tomorrow before I return to daily eating. My weight fell in the first 6 weeks by 7 pounds but I learned to eat enough to maintain weight for the last 6 weeks. Overall quite an experience, and I continue to learn more about myself with these self experiments. As I have fasted for longer periods I would have thought ADF would have been easier, but I found it easy to fall behind on calories and felt hungry many times. Nothing I couldn’t handle, but was surprised I felt hungry at all with less than 48 hours fasted.