Abs!

(Rebecca) #1

As a pretty active person I’ve always longed for abs. After having two babies and breastfeeding the better part of 4 years, I found myself heavier than I’ve ever been and so unhappy. I just figured this was what a Mom body was supposed to look like. Then I learned about keto and it changed my world on so many levels. I have confidence, I’m healthy and I’m a better mom and wife because of it. AND…I have abs!! THIS is what a mom bod looks like!!

(Missy) #2

Wow, That is awesome!

(Rebecca) #3

Thanks!! I feel awesome!

(Lonnie Hedley) #4

I’ve wanted a 6 pack since I was a teenager. At the end of September 2016, I decided the dad bod had to go. The goal was just to lose the little bit of gut I had. After losing a good amount of weight, I started working out, and last summer was the first time in my 35 years I could say I actually had a 6 pack. It’s an incredible feeling to be in the best shape of my life at 35.

Congrats to you. May the ab gods continue to bless you.

(Rebecca) #5

Yay for abs!!

(Banting & Yudkin & Atkins & Eadeses & Cordain & Taubes & Volek & Naiman & Bikman ) #6

Do you have a before picture? This is amazing, even just with the text. I have hope. Thank you.

Looking good!

Wish I had a stomach like that.

(Rebecca) #8

This was just shy of a year ago (~25 lbs heavier)

(Rebecca) #9

Thanks!

(Banting & Yudkin & Atkins & Eadeses & Cordain & Taubes & Volek & Naiman & Bikman ) #10

Inspiring.

(KCKO, KCFO) #11

OMG, what a transformation you have made. Yea, YOU.

(Rebecca) #12

Thanks!

(Rebecca) #13

Thank you!!

(Jay Patten) #14

Wow, great job!

It’s always fun to see results when you work hard at something!!

(Troy) #15

Superb!
So awesome

Question…

Did your incorporate any specific ab exercises or routine ?

Or was it…KETO = ABS :tada::laughing::tada:

(Rebecca) #16

I don’t do any specific ab movements but I do a lot of lifts that activate my core. That’s something I need to do more of. But I am not doing anything I wasn’t doing before. So technically I guess it is just keto= abs :muscle:t3:

(Rebecca) #17

Definitely!

I’ve got a nice 2 pack going!

(Rebecca) #19

Yay!!!

(Beverly) #20

This is so inspiring! Congrats to you and I want you to know that your post is motivating me to make good on this promise my friend and I made to have 6-packs by June. We’re calling it our 6-pact haha :wink: