About the Fat category

(Dudes) #1

How do you get fat to Satiety?

Mostly from butter and beef fat.

(ketohealthclub) #3

Bacon grease and cheese for me.

(Paula Hradkowsky) #4

I make fat bombs, mainly made with coconut oil. Eat bacon. Eat all the fat on my meat, which is fatty. Drink cocoa: 1 cup minus 2 tablespoons microwaved water, add 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa ( I am partial to Scharffenberger), add 1/8 teaspoon stevia powder and 2 tablespoons heavy cream. Mix. Enjoy. You can up the cream to water ratio if you want to. I use Primal Kitchen avocado oil mayo to mix with tuna or leftover roast beef, etc. I make a dressing for cold salads like chicken salad that is half mayo, half whipped cream. And, of course, I eat Carl’s chocolate mousse :slight_smile: I take a tablespoon of cod liver oil three times a week. Melt butter to use as a dip for my meats and seafood.

This website has a few awesome fat bombs recipes, I’ve tried a couple and they’re pretty good ! it’s on the No Bun Please blog (no affiliation)…

However, I’m struggling to include fats in “non-sweet” meals in my diet, I’m not a big fan of meat fat (don’t like the texture…) I’m OK with bacon. I use avocado and butter a lot, but struggle to get to a high enough ratio fat/protein… any tips ?

(Paula Hradkowsky) #6

This lady has a lot of savory fat bomb recipes: http://ketodietapp.com/Blog