A new discovery.....for me anyway!

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #1

So I have never been a big avocado guy! I had guacamole but never thought it was just great. But recently have been looking for more sources of fat. So I purchased a couple of avacodos today at the grocery store. I also found a new item I’ve never seen before, it’s called “Wickles Sandwich Spread”. Pretty much a zero on the carbs and sugar scale. So I put the two together…OMG!!!

m

Keto food you would pay for that isn't available to purchase readily (for you)
(Bunny) #2

Mmmm

(CharleyD) #3

Very nice!

(KCKO, KCFO) #4

Does the label tell you what is in it? Is it spicy tasting or just creamy? Enquiring minds want to know. :thinking:

(Vicki Stroud) #5

OH I never thought to mix them with avocado, we eat so much of the Wickles sandwich spread I should buy stock in their company. It is awesome!

(Vicki Stroud) #6

It is spicy hot, I believe it is basically chopped hot peppers with vinegar and salt, AMAZING, not creamy at all, in my area it is the same stuff if you go into a sub shop or a pizza place and ask for “hots” on your sub.

(KCKO, KCFO) #7

Ok, hot’n’spicy is my thang :sunglasses: Will have to see if they have this stuff anywhere near me.

(Vicki Stroud) #8

Walmart carries it.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #9

It only takes a couple of table spoons full per avocado. It’s pretty strong stuff. I don’t consider it hot but then again, I eat ghost peppers with my eggs.

(VLC.MD) #10

About this item
Disclaimer: While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our disclaimer.
The Wickles Spicy Red Sandwich Spread, 16 fl oz is a tasty way to add flavor to your sandwiches and other foods. You can also use it as a dip for crackers or to season black-eyed peas. This delicious spread is ideal for having on hand in your pantry. The spicy flavor gives it an intense kick to turn up the boldness on your meals. It’s also ideal for quesadillas, reubens and other food.

Wickles Spicy Red Sandwich Spread:
Wickedly delicious
Mix this thrill with any two-bit meal
16 fl oz of Wickles sandwich spread per jar
Put on crackers, sandwiches or to black-eyed peas
Spicy flavor
Warnings:
Warning Text: Button pops up when original seal is broken.
Ingredients:
Ingredients: FRESH JALAPENO PEPPERS, WATER, CUCUMBERS, VINEGAR, SALT, LACTIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, CALCIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVATIVE), MALIC ACID, ALUM, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVATIVE), NATURAL FLAVORS.
Directions:
Instructions: Keep refrigerated after opening. Refrigerate after opening.

(KCKO, KCFO) #11

Thanks for the ingredients listing. I make a condiment from the listed ingredients above. I think I can live without the other items in that product. Good to know I am only missing out on the chemicals :slight_smile:

(Vicki Stroud) #12

I gave up sugar and carbs I’m going to keep my wickles