A couple of my regular quick keto meals

(Tim Cee) #1

I cook bacon and then scramble the grease into eggs and cover them with cheese. Salt and pepper to taste. If I’m having bacon and eggs, it winds up being about 6-12 eggs in a meal depending how much bacon grease I manage to get.

Another favorite for me is to take 4 quarter lb burger patties (75% lean or fattier) and cook them over medium in a fry pan. I cheese and salt them generously and then stir fry vegetables into the grease that collects in the pan. I add Parmesan cheese to absorb the grease and add creole seasoning.

(Marianne) #2

I love this and do the very same thing (with a little less eggs at one time). Bacon grease goes on virtually everything, even meat, and we enjoy it. We get the 73/27% burgers, too, and there is nothing better than a medium rare burger of this percentage. Before going carnivore, I’d saute a bag of cole slaw in with a pound of ground hamburger. Delicious. Another favorite we’d have almost every night was steamed brussels sprouts with salt and bacon grease. I really loved brussels sprouts and never seemed to tire of them.