A carnivore day in photos

Breakfast: A simple cheese and bacon omelet.

Lunch: Smoked mackarel with bacon. I would have had two or three more mackarel fillets, but have run out of them.
Dinner: Buttery pork chops

What are your favourite carnivore dishes?

You need to come to our monthly ongoing carnivore thread which is ALL of us carnivores :slight_smile:
we post meals and menu and chat on zc constantly with tons of pics.
come here: MOOvember Carnivore

right now we are eating 'MOOā€™vember :slight_smile: All we do on this thread is carnivore so join in when ya can!

Serious nice zc food and pic!

I always ā€˜curl my bacon cheese omeletā€™ into that ā€˜omelet formā€™ and now seeing yours I wonder why I bother :wink: :sunny:

what is wrong with me thru these years HAHA your way is easier!!

Hi Fangs. I think what these photos are reflecting is that Iā€™m not a very good cook. I must confess that as well as taste what really appeals to me about carnivore is the simplicity of the cooking. But then, simple meals, I find, are often the best. Or so I say haha, with my limited cooking repertoire. I will have a look at your MoovemberšŸ™‚

My dishes usually looks (and are) even simpler than your omelet :smiley: And I can cook (certain things. I never learned lots of ā€œessentialā€ dishes because I never ate them. or I did but once per year at a relative was enough for me) but meat just doesnā€™t need it.
I only complicate things a bit because

1. It would be super boring without that and I would quit. And itā€™s usually not fun with carbs as I donā€™t want them.
  2. I like cooking, making new recipes, getting some textures rare on carnivoreā€¦ I cook for my high-carber SO, fortunately so I have some non-carni fun but itā€™s still not enough. I like to play with not very elaborated but not super simple dishes - when the fancy hits. I really, really appreciate I can just toss some meat into the oven and eggs into a pot or frying pan and have most of my food for daysā€¦

Or chucking a gammon joint or five chicken legs into the baking tray and voila - delicious and insanely simple. I doubt Iā€™ll get more adventurous, even at Christmas, so a pork roast and possibly some pork belly if we decide against the lamb ribs, my SO doesnā€™t like lamb. But Iā€™ll see, Iā€™ve been looking into how to cook lamb ribs. If theyā€™re not too complicated Iā€™ll add them to the Christmas menu, as weā€™ll have twelve days of Christmas to feast, so will stock up on plenty good carnivore foodsšŸ™‚