7 day fast

What is this protein test thingy Fi?

@Scatter, I’m recording the progress of the ZC protein test here:

32 day ZC variable protein test

Basically, I am eating a ZC (zero carb) test protocol, and dedicating 4 days to each protein, in order to see which ones I may be sensitive to. I’m starting with beef, then pork, then fish and so on.

The idea here is to determine:

1. can I adapt to a zero carb WOE?
  2. do I have any sensitivity to a particular protein, which should I limit or avoid in ZC WOE? Like eggs, cheese, etc.

I’m recording daily progress and sharing my results in the link above.

(Justin Hayes) #23

What happened after the refeed? Sounds like you dropped the 12.8 lbs over the 7 days, just curious what happened after!

Right after the 7 day fast, I did a 32 day ZC diet. I only gained 0.4 lbs pounds back. I tracked my progress everyday in this string, which shows how my refeed went in great detail:

(Stephanie Hanson) #25

It also looks like there was a progressive increase for all but lamb, egg & cheese. Very interesting

(Angelina ) #26

if you put your black coffee in the blender it will create a creamy texture - have you ever tried that?

(Daniel) #27

Im traveling to Atlanta this weekend, so I’m doing a fast. Going Saturday to Friday! my first 7 Day fast.

(kate) #28

wow this sounds like a great idea…am very interested to see your results! I may try this myself