60 Day Water Fast

fasting
extendedfast

(John Jones) #142

Wow sat here to read the entire post like many and nothing.

(John Jones) #143

Well I am on day six of only water. I switch between purified water during the day and distilled water at night

I saw an update from JorgePasada posted on Discord
He said he lost a total of 80lbs in 60 days

Impressive!

Hi Tim! I am about to embark on a 60 day water fast. Would you be willing to answer some specific questions for me? I know you answer a lot of questions on this site, but I have some that I donā€™t see listed. Let me know if we can email or perhaps set up a verbal chat, as I think verbal communication is more efficient. Iā€™m not in Washington and I havenā€™t actually come across anybody in my state who has experience with water fasting (at least not that I know of). Your feedback would be really helpful, Also, I tried to figure out how to direct/private message you and couldnā€™t figure it out. Look forward to hearing from you!

(Jeremy Storie) #147

Donā€™t expect an answer from Tim. He abandoned this thread long ago.

I would start a new thread with your questions. There are many here who have done extended fasts who may be able to answer.

(LJ) #149

Heā€™s been on Reddit recently r/fasting

He lost 80 pounds in 60 days according to a recent post.

Any way you can post a link?

(Deanna ) #151

HI , very interested in what type and amount of salt you used. I started my 60 day water fast yesterday and just want to Make sure Iā€™m getting everything I need. Also what is your take on braggs apple cider vinger in has 11g of potassium and no sugar calories ECT. In it? I have water fasted for 14 days max and started to feel drained but I was only in taking water does salt really help?

Everyone is different on the salt thing but I can tell you Iā€™ve heard of a lot of fasters taking 6-8 grams of sodium per day. Depending on the salt you use youā€™ll want to see how much sodium it contains per gram but taking 10 grams of pink salt wouldnā€™t be unusual in my case.

(Deanna ) #153

Thanks that really helps!

As far as the vinegar, Iā€™ve wondered that also. I canā€™t really see it hurting anything but I usually go with nothing but water, tea, coffee and salt. Rhonda Patrick has made the point that anything besides water prompts some sort of response in the body. So I guess it depends on the reason for your fast. If itā€™s keeping insulin low then vinegar is probably fine, if itā€™s a cleanse where you really want autophagy then small things like vinegar could be a hinderance. How much it matters is probably debateable so Iā€™d say experiment and see how you feel.

(Deanna ) #155

Well Iā€™m going to try with small amounts of vinegar and see how things go. Thanks