4 lbs of weight loss in 2 months only

(Prancing Pony) #82

Lol :joy: thank you! You can get slippers too :wink: I think it was from a website called “I want one of those”

(Susan) #83

Okay, thanks, it is adorable =).

(traci simpson) #84

I’ve been keto for about 3 months now and haven’t lost a pound, however my clothes were a bit looser and vision is better and I have more energy (WINNING). On Tuesday I found out that my protein intake has been way too high and it caused my A1C to go up. So Tuesday for dinner and yesterday and today (so far) I’ve dropped my protein quite a bit and added some kale / collards and I got on the scale today at the gym and I was down 1.5 pounds! Yesterday, I also changed my eating window to 1130-5. I have to say I was hungry when I went to bed so I just put some salt under my tongue and went to sleep. I don’t like the feeling of being hungry before I go to sleep because it makes me anxious.

I don’t think what I’m eating mid day is enough however, because it’s only been 2 hours and I’m ravenous already BUT now that I know I can’t eat all that meat and nothing else (at least for me) maybe I’ll see that scale move even more!

I have a family reunion this weekend and people from the South like to eat so it’s gonna be a struggle!!!

(Jill Carpenter aka space coast spinster) #85

Hey!
Glad to hear you made some motion!

What percentage of fat are you eating?

(traci simpson) #86

Hi
I have no idea. I try to use butter and eat avocado and ranch or mayo with my meals.