3 months in and lost no weight...Help!

Thanks for you’re response. To be clear, if you’re still in ketosis does it matter? Can you still be in ketosis but have the additional carbs prevent weight loss?

(Cathy) #42

Only you will discover the answer to that. I can clarify that being in ketosis does not necessarily equal weight loss. Everyone’s tolerance to carbs will be different to some degree.

(Tess Rubicon) #43

Hi Laura! I thought this was current then saw the ‘17 so I’m a year late! How did your Keto go? I’m in the same spot as you were a year ago, only just 2 months in. Lost 2 pounds and then put it back within a week so don’t know what THAT was about! Ready to throw in the towel here.

(Karla Sykes) #45

Sometimes it can take months before you heal your body and then you can proceed to lose weight. You only lose weight when your body is functioning at a high level. After years of high carbohydrates diet and living on sugar and sweets it takes time for your body to repair itself you may have a lot of great health benefits going on right now but you’re not able to see it with weight loss and maybe internal like healing your liver. Take care and keto on