21 Benefits Of Wheatgrass

(Bunny) #1

No time for salad or veggie days!

21 Wheatgrass Benefits, Including Boosting Immunity + Nutrient Absorption

Various images found on the web of benefits

May be contradicted if allergic to wheat or gluten intolerant, not a stable source of vegetable fiber!

Am I still insulin resistant? No! (I think)

Yeah!!! Just make sure it’s not moldy (much of what’s sold commercially is moldy). How do you know if it’s moldy? It tastes NASTY.

Actual non-moldy wheatgrass juice tastes sweet-ish, and fresh.

Natural Grocers sells frozen cubes of fresh wheatgrass juice, processed with the mold-prevention in mind. I haven’t had any in a couple years, and now that I think of it, t’would be very nice and refreshing :herb::herb::herb:

(Bunny) #4

This stuff is better than eating veggies if you don’t want to eat them all the time or you just do not have the time to prepare!

I mix it with chia seeds, non-fortified nutritional yeast, flaxseeds, garlic, crushed broccoli, garlic, horse radish, kale to name a few and other natural things I think I may need using a blender; all organic of course and drink it down everyday!

Much easier than making salads, and much more practical! For me, without it, keto will not work correctly, the ketogenic diet IS NOT a HIGH PROTEIN DIET (Atkins ideology’s) and the number one reason peeps do not lose weight long-term. IT IS a HIGH FAT DIET and I think people forget that? If so, it would be scientifically referenced as LCHP not LCHF?

(Charlotte) #5

Where do you get it? Do you buy it fresh, or are the powders OK?

(Bunny) #6

When ever I get wheatgrass I ONLY get it from Utah, it is much greener (chlorophyll rich) than any other place grown in the world, because it is grown on ancient sea beds…

I only eat the powdered stuff because I am not after the fiber only the nutrients!

Local Wheatgrass in Salt Lake City Area Farms

Terrasoul Superfoods Organic Wheat Grass Juice Powder, 5 Ounces - USA Grown - Made from concentrated juice: Our raw organic wheat grass juice powder is grown in the rich soils of an ancient seabed in Utah’s west desert and harvested at its nutritional peak, pressed of it’s vital, nutrient-rich juice, then gently dried at low temperatures. …More

(Charlotte) #7

Thanks! I’m gonna order some right now!