2019 Thanksgiving Plans For Success (Fasting!)

(Susan) #21

@Goatlady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6s-hp8F238

Hehe =) This is the Wiggles singing I like goats =).

(Jane) #22

My dream is to retire and raise Nubian dairy goats!!!

I know it will tie me to this place but I am all in and ready to start my next adventure. But not quite yet. Soon. My dream will manifest when the time is right

I do the same. I add in doing OMAD the day before and after , and keep carbs low it worked well last year
I keep up omad until all the tempting things are gone

(Jane Srygley) #24

I feel your pain, hon! I’m an addictions counselor and sometimes get just the funnest things said to me… :roll_eyes: I do get the nice compliments here and there. One guy said yesterday that I look like I’m losing weight, so that was nice to hear.

I am very jealous of your goat raising :slight_smile:

I’m glad the body sacrifice thing is resonating with people. I’m still working up the courage to stick to the keto pyramid on Thanksgiving,

and I’m dealing with some significant anxiety today while fasting because I have a family member who is having serious financial difficulty. I want to save her so bad but literally CAN’T and even if I give her something, it will be a LOT for me and most likely too little to help her much… so all I have left to give is moral support and trying to help her promote her business and generate more income. I just hope that isn’t too little, too late…

But anyhow, like you said, Goatlady Karen,

:heart:

(Kirk Wolak) #25

I love your Keto Pyramid. Being mostly carnivore, mines a bit limited… LOL

Anyways, let me share this pyramid (SAD) with teaspoons of sugar. So you can see what is recommended. I find this is a great teaching tool as to why we are where we are!

Thanks for sharing yours!