2019 Super Bowl strategies

(Hillary ) #7

I’m doing buffalo chicken dip and maybe a chicken crust pizza

(less is more, more or less) #8

Sigh. A book, if I could. We don’t have “superbowls” on the planet I’m from.

(John) #9

My strategy is that I don’t give a crap about sports and so things like the Superbowl are a non-event for me. I also don’t voluntarily attend parties so having to worry about taking foods to social gatherings are not something I generally have to think about.

(Karen) #10

I absolutely love to go to Super Bowl parties with all of my family. This year it’s at my mother’s new apartment, since daddy passed away last year. We are all going to squeeze in cozy because it’s pretty small and there will be 14 of us. We’ll bring folding chairs. I don’t have a dog in the fight, but I love being with my family!

(Janelle) #11

I don’t give a flip about football but we still watch the game. We’re making keto meatballs, jalepeno poppers and shish kebabs.

My favorite football-related comic -

(Doug) #12

Just got back from the madhouse known as a grocery store. Cottage and Colby cheese, pork sausages, and a bag of roasted and salted pistachios, already out of their shells. <~~ treat time.

And wow were they selling the processed food with lots of added sugar today.

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #13

I went yesterday afternoon and felt like I needed a football helmet just to maneuver through the aisles :sweat_smile:

(Laurie) #14

Try this. Srsly.

(Carl Keller) #15

I’m going to eat a chicken wing every time the Rams score and I hope I am stuffed by the time it’s over. I’m not a fan of either team but I don’t want the Patriots to tie my Steelers for 6 super bowl rings.

#MacroGambler

(Running from stupidity) #16

I thought this was going to be about how to injure that uber-cheat Brady in the first minute or so :frowning:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #17

I “liked” this part of your comment:

But I disliked this part:

#RavenNation :black_heart::purple_heart: no hard feelings :joy: I do hope the Pats lose though, I cannot stand Brady :triumph:

#DeflategateNeverForget

I don’t even like football but I really do despise the New England Patriots.

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #19

(PSackmann) #20

Loving the responses. Our friends smoked a pork butt and are supplying starchy sides. I brought cucumber salad and a broccoli-cauliflower salad. Also spinach artichoke dip with veggies to dip. And dark chocolate mint fat bombs for when the cheesecake and ice cream come out. I’ll be over on carbs but not too bad.

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #21

The 3 of us are staying in to watch the SB. Made smoked tomato cream cheese dip. Baking jalapenos stuffed with the dip and a piece of bacon.

Parmesan crisps for the CC dip and homemade guacamole. Dry rub wings (low carb) from Buffalo Wild Wings with some franks buffalo sauce and artisan smoked blue cheese crumbles.

No alcohol for probably the first SB in many years.

(Lauren) #22

50924361_845525935782759_6300590678179053568_n

I’m sitting at home. Making hamburger/cabbage soup. Don’t care.

(Randy) #23

One word: Ribeye.

Drops mic…

(Carl Keller) #24

At least we can agree on one thing: Brady’s retirement will celebrated across the nation. Let’s hope it’s sooner than later. :wink:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #25

:pray:t4:

(Heather Meyer) #26

This must be an American thing…
:thinking:

Well…whatever the case… my lil Canadian a$$ is going to fast until 430 and then break with a delicious goat cheese and bacon bit loaded salad with full fat creamy vinegrette(Is it still a vinegrette if you add heavy cream to it??)