2017 ketonians! How's it going!

(Marshelle) #1

So many of us started the first week of the new year and I couldn’t remember all the names so I wanted to check with everyone and see if we are all staying with the health, wellness and fitness goals we committed to then. How’s it going newbies? Drop a selfie and tell us about it!

(Marshelle) #2

Began keto 01/03/17 had keto flu and keto rash! 55yo female 5’6"
1274cals 15gcarbs <75 protein <114 fat
SW 178
CW 156.8

The NSV are super encouraging! I am losing inches, sugar cravings are gone and I am walk/jogging 6miles, 4 days on and one day off. I’ve begun strength training every other day–arms, back and core.

Awesome.

(Evan) #4

Here is me at the start of January to now.

(Mike W.) #5

No before pics but i started at 294 and I’m now 268. Was wearing XXL and now most shirts are XL. I also need a new belt…

(Leslie) #6

I started New Years! I’m down like, 7-10lbs can’t remember. Note: I’m not doing Keto for weight loss though; I’m here for holistic alcoholism addiction lifestyle treatment (4+ years sober, not a single craving since second week Keto.)

(Marshelle) #7

To GOD be the glory!!! I celebrate your victory and pray your continued deliverance and healing!! That’s just amazing!!!
:tada::tada::tada:VTLeslie07​:tada::tada::tada::tada:

(Marshelle) #8

Amazing!!! Please do not rob yourself of the joys of EVERY SINGLE SUCCESS!!! Take photos!!! If no one can do it for you, do head shots. You will usually bea able to see the changes even on your face!! Keto on classmate!!!

(Marshelle) #9

Thanks! :two_hearts:

Leslie…such good news!!

(Osama) #11

Down 50 lbs since 26 December. Started at 270 lbs. Feeling so good.

(Mike W.) #12

I’ll have to take some new ones. Thanks for the inspiration.

(Michael D Medina) #13

I started on January 3rd, 2017 along with my wife. As of 4/2/17 we have each lost aroung 29 lbs. Much of my joint pain has gone away and my energy levels are up. This is by far the most sustainable way of eating we have tried. I introduced my father who is a type 2 diabetic to Keto and his blood sugar has been dropping to the point he has had to go back to weaker medicine to control his blood sugar. Love it so far. Glad I found this forum!

(Jessica ) #14

I didn’t start until February 13th, do I still get to be part of this class? :grimacing: I am down 20lbs, I need to measure my inches again, but all of my pants are baggy. I feel fantastic, just wishing a had a little bit more energy. I am sure it will come. I need to do a full body update photo soon. But here is my face update from a couple weeks ago.

(Marshelle) #15

Of course you do! 20lbs in approx six weeks is amazing!!! KCKO! Keep calm and keto on!!!

(Marshelle) #16

Great work to all of you!!! That’s just amazing to see everyone win at getting healthy!!! #keepthefaith #GODisamazing

(Marshelle) #17

Well done Osama!!!:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

(John Cotter) #18

My wife and I officially started on Jan 16th, I weighed in at 309 pounds and now I’m at 274.8.

(Marshelle) #19

Fantastic!!! :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

(Leslie) #20

Yes! In fact, I’m shifting up to maintenance mode. So I’m on here tonight trying to figure out how to successfully switch to muscle building and weight maintenance.