2 POLLS: Rate YouTube doctors and influencers

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #62

He’s not a YouTuber, anyway, I don’t think. His lectures that I’ve seen are all from events that were recorded and posted by the organisers, not by him.

(Rossi Luo) #63

I knew Ketogenic diet by watching videos from Dr. Eric Berg accidentally on YouTube, after that I watched lots of videos from him, but it’s quite difficult for me to access YouTube because of the internet restriction of my area, so actually I can’t follow anyone. I just access some videos when I can access YouTube.

Sorry to hear that.

I have never followed anyone on youtube. Some people preparing keto recipes got several views from me, but I decided that keeping it simple was best for me. I have watched some things that were linked from this forum. I don’t watch much youtube or visit any social media site regularly. There is just too much craziness out there mixed in with the good info.

Use this one secret trick to ensure eternal happiness… :nauseated_face:

You would probably like ‘Low Carb down Under’ lectures and Q&A sessions, and some stuff from the University Of San Diego (and other Cali unis).

You’ll get to listen to professors in their field, knowing what they are talking about…not quacks riding the wave.

(Robin) #67

I’m right there with you!

That’s me told! :joy:

The Diet Doctor YouTube channel can also have some good debates with various viewpoints.

Dr. Ken Berry got me started on Keto via Youtube; then over to carnivore.
Dr. Jason Fung - IF and EF
Dr. Boz
I’ve watched a ton of other people that have influenced me- Dr. Shawn Baker, Michaela Peterson, and others. But, Drs. Berry, Fung and Boz…my top three.

(Robin) #71

My fave influencers are on this forum.

Thanks x!

This. A thousand times this. That guy always gave the creeps (even before I read up on his background).

(Robin) #74

Hello, my buxom friend. Your name still makes me smile and it’s nice to see you pop in again. I hope you’re doing well!

Hello, lovely Robin! Thank you, I’m doing fine and hope you are too! :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart:
I’ve been reducing my time in the various socials this year, but it’s nice to poke my head in and lurk in some of you smart folks’ conversations now and again :wink:

(Robin) #76

:wave:
Glad you popped in! I stay on here for the smarter people too.
Well, and @coopdawg for the entertainment.

I hope that is a truth!, and simply not a facetious and scurillous slur against my my well rounded and esteemed character, my good lady.

:wink:
:smiley:

(Robin) #78

@coopdawg I would never slander you, my good:grin: man!

Slander’s OK from you, but only 3 times a week at most or my brain will cave in.
:slight_smile:

(Joeb Lowe) #80

(KM) #81

Why is this picture of Dr. Unwin absolutely killing me? I want to cry, looking at that hopeful face and sparkly eyes. He looks like an old dog at the pound, doing his level best to be loved.

Ok, I went and listened to the video. Not pathetic at all. I like him! Good clean info.