2 Keto Dudes Interview Gary Fettke

(carl) #1

While at the Low Carb Breckenridge conference in February 2017, Carl Franklin and Richard Morris sat down with Gary Fettke, an orthopaedic surgeon from Australia who, in 2014, was told by the authorities that could not talk to his type 2 diabetic patients, and indeed the greater community, about nutrition. This was one of the first times he spoke out about it. Read more about Gary’s ordeal at http://isupportgary.com

This video is loaded with reference links that are easy to type in to any web browser.

(KCKO, KCFO) #2

Thanks @carl. I really loved the two part podcast with him.

(Belinda Fettke) #3

Brilliant interview @carl and @richard
You two are a great team. You have drawn out a very important story about the failed AHPRA process and help ask the question “Why” is a doctor silenced for recommending Low Carb Healthy Fat principles when his patients are improving and taking back control of their health.
Thanks for sharing and paying it forward #2ketodudesrock #choosehealth #isupportgary

(carl) #4

It was an honor, @Belinda_Fettke. @nofructose is a gem!

(Clare) #5

The latest podcast with Gary was eye popping! I was walking around the house with headphones on and with my eyes out on stalks like a Tex Avery drawing.

Gary Taubes has pointed out that part of the problem with nutrition and health is that the history of ideas isn’t taught alongside the science and this is a classic example.

Finding out that some poor girl with mental health problems is the root of why half the food plate is these days supposed to be stuff that mice eat, is one hell of a thing to find out. Can’t wait to find out more about this. Being able to tell people where bad ideas and bad science come from, is half the battle in getting them to believe that they are bad.