It would be a continuous cook!

(Guardian of the bacon) #63

Thatā€™s gotta count

(Tom Seest) #64

Cows are people tooā€¦:cow::cow::cow::ox::cow2::ox::cow2::cat2:

(Derek I. Batting) #65

My moneyā€™s on Derek Nance. :grimacing:

(Meeping up the Science!) #66

Look guys, I donā€™t know what your beef is, but thereā€™s a LOT at steak with this challenge, ok?

:wink:

(Scott Shillady) #67

I Think I can be steered to Meat this Challenge. I may even steak my life on it.

(Mark) #68

Well done,the steaks have been raised,and we take this seriously in The United Steaks of America,I tried being a vegan but it turned out to be a misteak

Ok, thatā€™s it! Iā€™m no cow ard. Iā€™m up for the challenge. It would be an udder disgrace if I donā€™t do it.

Groanā€¦itā€™s just getting worse!! :joy:

(Derek I. Batting) #71

It was pretty offal already.

Dear God make it stop!!

Itā€™s a pity KetoKate that no one herd you.

Perhaps I should just steer clear of this thread then?

Figure if you canā€™t beat 'emā€¦ :blush:

Hay, itā€™s always better to meat half way.

Yeah, guess Iā€™ve been heifer too long now to back away from this thread.

(Mark) #77

And in the words of Rodney Dangerfield, Steak and sex my favorite pair,I get them both very rare

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #78

Whereā€™s the beef?! Gonna be in my bellyā€‹:hocho::fork_and_knife::cow::ox:. I found untrimmed New York Strip for $5.25/lb. Iā€™ve never cut my own steak, shouldnā€™t be too difficult. Iā€™m going to miss bacon & eggs more than I missed sugar the first month on keto :joy::wink:.

Crap, just read the coffee/water requirement, diet coke may be an issue for me to eliminate 100%, I will definitely reduce my consumption.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #79

:rules: :rules: :rules: :rules: :rules: :rules: :rules: :rules: :rules: :rules: :rules: :rules: :rules: :rules: :rules: :rules: :rules: :rules: :rules: :rules: :rules:

ā€¦just practicing. I made a rulebook library. I need a lot of rules. I live for them. Being fenced and told exactly what to do makes me feel secure.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #80

:zornface: