10 Days

Dinner

1 one ounce beef pattie, 1 ounce cheddar, 1/4 cup zucchini

Totals for today

Carbs 3g
Fat 55g
Protein 42g

Day 9 round 2

20hrs since my last meal. Just had 3 ounces avocado, 2 ounces cream cheese, 9 pork rinds

Dinner

Chicken drumstick with zucchini and spinach

Totals for today

Carbs 5g
Protein 24g
Fat 63g

Day 10 round 2

Weight and measurement day tomorrow, and then onto round 3 of 10 days.

Feeling really well today. Not bad considering just 5hrs sleep. Will take Melatonin tonight.

Not hungry yet.

Just had breakfast. 17hrs since last meal

1 scoop Isopure Zero Carb. 2 Tablespoons ground flax. 1 Tablespoon MCT oil

Currently having an MCT high to rival anything that could have happened at Woodstock! Off to plant two trees and mow the acreage!

Lunch today was 6 ounces avocado

Dinner was bacon and eggs

Totals for today

Carbs 4g
Protein 58g
Fat 61g

The end of my second round of 10 days, and my loss totals this time are

2 pound weight loss (bringing me to 201 pounds)
Bust same
Waist 1 inch loss
Hips 2 inch loss

Total of 39 pounds gone in 70 days

Round 3 of 10 days will be

1 scoop of Isopure zero carb, 2 tablespoons of ground flax, 1 tablespoon MCT oil blitzed in the blender for breakfast.
Lunch and dinner will be just Isopure zero carb.

I will be doing this for the next 10 days to give me a daily total of

Carbs 0g
Fat 22g
Protein 77g

To take advantage of the 77g of protein, I will be back on the treadmill for my usual routine, and I actually expect to gain weight over the next 10 days.

(Carpe salata!) #111

FOLLOWING…

Loving your determination and your scientific approach.

Thank you, Peter!

This is my 3rd day doing this. I expected to feel like crap, and I expected hunger, but no! I’m consuming less than 400 calories a day and feel bloody marvelous!

Thing is, is will it burn fat? Another 7 days to find out!

4th day and still feeling good. Planted 8 Hummingbird bushes and a Hydrangea today. Purchased timber and starting work on my garden arch tomorrow. I have a renewed mental clarity, energy, and determination to finish tasks! Life is good!

(Khara) #115

Boy, it sounds like you’re getting a real nice yard out of this whole Keto thing! :+1:t3::deciduous_tree::blossom::hibiscus::butterfly:

I am! Hubby is coming on board slowly too. He even used a ketostix tonight lol! He’s taking a packed lunch high in fat and protein tomorrow, and he hasn’t drunk a Red bull, or eaten a cake for 3 days!

I’ll cook him a Buffalo chicken leg and broccoli tomorrow with a blue cheese dressing. See how he does without potatoes!

Day 5 and my timber is painted white! I will wait until after Hurricane Irma to see if I can erect anything!
Still feeling great!

Day 7, still going strong.
On what are effectively starvation calories, I am quite surprised! Still active, alert, not feeling tired, hungry, or weak etc

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #119

You know, as glad as I am that things are going well for you, I find it very hard to read this post and refrain from making a very vulgar joke. Guess I need to resign myself to being a perpetual adolescent. [sigh]

I’m adolescent too, or I would have reworded it! :stuck_out_tongue: