10 Days

I’m going to chart my daily food and weight loss for 10 days.
I am 210 pounds, female, and I daily consume…Carbs 5 to 10g…Fat 78g…Protein 66g
I speed walk 3 miles per day in 1 mile increments on a treadmill at 4 miles per hour and a 6% incline.
Supplements are…Magnesium, B12, Vitamin D, Fish Oil
Daily water intake is 8 x 500ml bottled Spring water

Day 1 Breakfast
1/4 cup Oikos Triple Zero
2 Tablespoons Ground Flax
1 Tablespoon chopped Walnuts
1 cup of Tea with tablespoon of lactose/gluten/fat free milk

(Jeremy Storie) #2

Your breakfast is all wrong, there’s no bacon! :joy:

Haha, I only do the yoghurt with fiber once a week lol I do add fiber to my ground beef and sausage meatballs though. It soaks up the fat in the pan and keeps them moist

(Jeremy Storie) #4

I usually don’t eat breakfast through the week but bacon is a must have when I do :grin:

10.30am Cup of coffee with 1 tablespoon HWC.
Heavy Whipping Cream to anyone new who hasn’t grabbed all of the abbreviations yet!

Lunch 12.30

3 slices of bacon
2 fried eggs cooked in the bacon grease
500ml Spring water

(Jeremy Storie) #7

There’s the bacon! :bacon::clap:

My evening meal is going to be a 2 ounce 18/20 burger with 2 ounces of real cheddar cheese

At about 8pm I will have coffee with one tablespoon of HWC

That brings my total on day one to

Carbs 10…Fat 78…Protein 59

Day 2 Breakfast
Cup of tea with 1 tablespoon of lactose/gluten/fat free milk
2 scrambled eggs with spinach

Lunch

Coffee with 1 tablespoon HWC
1/2 Hass Avocado (sprinkled with salt and black pepper)
1 ounce cream cheese

Dinner will be

1/2 Teaspoon Lobster base
1 Tablespoon HWC
1 Tablespoon Butter
Pinch Red pepper flakes

3 Ounces or 7 Large Shrimp

1 pack of Miracle Noodles Tagliatelle.

Rinse noodles well and place in pan of boiling water. Boil for 5 minutes and drain.
Melt butter gently in pan and add the Lobster base and pepper flakes. Stir till blended and add Shrimp. Cook gently until Shrimp is heated through. Add cream and toss in the Tagliatelle. Mix until coated. Eat!

After dinner movie treat 1 ounce pork rinds

Todays totals
Carbs 8g
Fat 73
Protein 53

Breakfast day 3

1 Cup of tea with 1 tablespoon lactose/gluten/fat free milk

1/2 Hass avocado
2 ounces Tuna

Lunch
1 Cup of coffee with 1 tablespoon HWC
2 ounces Tuna
2 ounces Cream cheese
1/2 Cup of raw spinach

Dinner

2 Ounces Ground beef
1 Tablespoon ground flax
1/2 Cup spinach
1 Cup of coffee with 1 tablespoon HWC

Todays totals
68g Fat
50g Protein
6g Carbs

Only 836 calories today with a speedwalking exercise routine? Are you hungry? Your calories seem consistently very low to me (I scrolled through your prior days). I’m not sure how sustainable (or good for you) this is.

I agree, but please make allowances. I’m a fat anorexic with both a fear, and love of food. I’m doing an all butter and salt day tomorrow. That is brave for me, I’ll be giving up control.

I completely see where you’re coming from now. You’re very brave for charting it like this. Keep on keeping on! :blush:

Thank you :grinning:

So here I am at day 4

Nothing to report today except fat total at the end of the day. Started with black coffee, and will have a tablespoon of butter every time I feel hungry, and water for the rest of the day.

Its very easy to eat food with fat combined, or to grill, or fry using fat, and another thing entirely to embrace a day with a product demonized by the world. This is a letting go of my fat prejudice day, and a letting go of all the crap I was ever taught that made me 240lb. Here’s to fat!

Ate my first tablespoon at 10am so I could take my Metformin (I wasn’t hungry). Sprinkled with sea salt and 16 ounces water. It was 16hrs since my last meal