10 Days

Day one round two

Finally got hungry! 18hrs since my last meal.
2 egg omelet with 1/4 cup chopped kale and 1/4 cup grated mozzarella

Planted 4 Crape Myrtles and 2 Hibiscus. Paradise is coming along slowly, but surely!

Felt a bit yucky today, so had a bland 3 ounces of cream cheese for lunch. Boosted my fat intake today, but I’m ok with that.

Dinner was a 2 ounce sausage patty

Todays totals

Carbs 7g
Fat 80g
Protein 33g

Day 2 round 2

I took Pepto last night I was feeling so nauseous. Feeling a little better this morning, but not ready to eat yet.

17 hours since last meal

3 ounces of avocado
1 ounce cream cheese

(Doug) #65

Nicely done, Wishbone. You’re seeing positive results, and are keeping on… :sunglasses:

Thank you :grinning:

Dinner tonight was bacon and eggs

Todays totals

Carbs 4g
Fat 75g
Protein 44g

Forgot to say. I purchased a pair of rather tiny jeans today. Something to aim for!

Day 3 round 2

Not hungry yet!

Ate my first meal after 20hrs

3 ounces avocado
2 ounces cream cheese

Keto coffee this afternoon, and chicken drumstick with 1/2 cup of kale for dinner

Todays totals

Carbs 7g
Fat 57g
Protein 42g

Something wonderful happened tonight.
Hubby starts Keto on Monday!

(Carpe salata!) #73

We’ll know if it’s working for him… we won’t see you guys for a few days. :sunglasses:

Haha!

Day 4 round 2

Not hungry yet

(Doug) #76

Really like the sound of that, Wishbone. Should do something like that myself.

I like doing it in small chunks. I get stressed if I think I need to do a marathon! 10 minute bites are great for me. Hypes me up and I don’t feel exhausted.

Breakfast was

3 ounces avocado
1 ounce cream cheese

Lunch was

2 boiled eggs chopped with
1 Tablespoon mayonnaise

(Carpe salata!) #79

Hi @Wishbone ,
I’m thinking about tracking, does that macro info sound right? Maybe tracking isn’t that difficult after all if I use your write-it-on-the-fridge method :smile:

I just use the packages I eat from, and some kitchen scales. Some of those you listed are higher, or lower than my packages. I shop at Aldi